Down 125lbs! If I can do it, you CAN DO IT! Thanks myfitnesspal!!

Options

Replies

• k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    @dinobomp Thank you so much for the kind words!! Some of these comments honestly bring me tears, I am so thankful that my story is helping others :) Be patient... it takes a lot of time and dedication, day in and day out... but if I can do it, YOU can do it!
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    Wow. Just wow. You are an inspiration!
  • Rhea_L
    Rhea_L Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. Congrats!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    Thank you for letting me share with you all! <3
  • pescegrande
    pescegrande Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • belinda7
    belinda7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been with myfitnesspal for 2 weeks and I love this app. I'm like you with the mini goals. But instead of looking at how much weight I have lost I tend to go to clothes that are 1 or 2 sizes smaller then I am at the moment and try to get those to fit me comfortably (not to tight or to lose) and that's my weight loss goals I have set for myself. I go out and buy one shirt and one pair of pants that's a size smaller and I hang them in my bedroom to motivate me. Reading your story just now just motivated me even more. My start weight was 284 and right now I am at 278. My train of thought is the slower you lose the weight the longer it stays off.

• DanElizKim
    DanElizKim Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. You are a strong women who went for a healthy lifestyle with a good diet and exercise. How do you feel?
  • dimeda78
    dimeda78 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!
  • shanaet
    shanaet Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job I so needed to her that story and know my journey starts with me
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @DanElizKim‌ I feel amazing!! Before I was depressed and I isolated all the time... Now I am happy, healthy and have never felt better!! I am always on the go, out of the house, and interacting with others :) it's like I am a completely different person... All for the better!!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @shanaet Yep it starts with you girl... You got this!
  • gusvictor33
    Options
    Congratulations!! Very inspiring..
  • priscilla1972
    Options
    Wow you are awesome, I hope I can tell a story like that one day. What a great inspiration.
  • aisha_bronx
    Options
    Omg shut the front door , congrats on all your hard word success pls help me I've to lose thus weight I am 5'5 240 and have a made up mind that's why I'm now on MY FITNESS PAL .....
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @aisha_bronx‌ You CAN do this... Send me a friend request. I'm happy to help you out! If you have questions message me and I will do my best to get back to you the same day :)
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @priscilla1972‌ You got this girl!! You can totally do it!
  • pescegrande
    pescegrande Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing. What an inspiration!
  • atomicloser
    Options
    Check you out! From frump to girl with attitude! I'm a similar build now to what you were. I hope to god I can look like you at the end. Very inspiring. Congratulations.
  • Julieboolieaz
    Julieboolieaz Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!, what an inspiring transformation!, and great reminder to be patient and put in the hard work!! Enjoy your success! You're beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!