Down 125lbs! If I can do it, you CAN DO IT! Thanks myfitnesspal!!

Options

Replies

• k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much... Weight loss is not only a physical change, but a huge mental and emotional journey!
  • atfirstblush
    atfirstblush Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look pretty amazing.
  • xtooshax
    xtooshax Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow well done i really wish i had the belief in myself that i could actually get to where i want to be x
  • k4tie82
    Options
    You can do it!! :)
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @xtooshax‌ YOU CAN do it!! :)
  • Machdude
    Machdude Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story, congratulations to you! Thanks for sharing, I'm sure many will find it inspirational.
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @Machdude‌ Thank you! :)
  • mizzsami
    mizzsami Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Your story is very inspirational. I am not going to give up.
  • livb528
    livb528 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wowsas! You look amazing! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @mizzsami That's awesome! Don't give up... I was at that point myself! Look at what I would have missed if I didn't try? You got this!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a transformation! Thanks for your story and being such an inspiration to others!
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Amazing job!
  • crystalnichols395
    crystalnichols395 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have been with myfitnesspal for 2 weeks and I love this app. I'm like you with the mini goals. But instead of looking at how much weight I have lost I tend to go to clothes that are 1 or 2 sizes smaller then I am at the moment and try to get those to fit me comfortably (not to tight or to lose) and that's my weight loss goals I have set for myself. I go out and buy one shirt and one pair of pants that's a size smaller and I hang them in my bedroom to motivate me. Reading your story just now just motivated me even more. My start weight was 284 and right now I am at 278. My train of thought is the slower you lose the weight the longer it stays off.
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @crystalnichols395‌ That's awesome!! You got this girl! :)
  • LisaMcDonald86
    LisaMcDonald86 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! All that hard work pays off in the end :)
  • joneallen
    joneallen Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! Nice work.
  • k4tie82
    Options
    Thank-you! :)
  • WhiteChocolate85
    Options
    Love the lightening bolt ;) I need to get my lunch lady arms back to good - so sick of flabby batwing arms
    Same here
  • k4tie82
    Options
    :) Gotta look for the silver lining right?
  • dinobomp
    dinobomp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job. I feel every single thing you did, was the best you could have chosen! The hardest thing for me is the time it takes.. But I must be patient, as I have no alternative. I am surely going to die if I don't lose the weight. I will remember your story, and it will help me see what is possible. I'm "old", but I can still achieve. You look amazing and I'm sure you feel even better! I'm so glad you did this before you got all kinds of health problems like I have. WAY TO GO!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!