Down 125lbs! If I can do it, you CAN DO IT! Thanks myfitnesspal!!

Options

Replies

• pescegrande
    pescegrande Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! (*)
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    thank-you!
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's all, just wow! Amazing job!
  • bermudamel
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I hope you are proud of yourself! You really are an inspiration!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @bermudamel‌ I am very proud of myself :) I like to stay humble about the whole thing... I don't ever want to act boastful about it... But I am extremely proud! I want to help inspire others... Because this is possible for anyone. I would have NEVER in a million years guessed I would be where I am today!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @karllundy Thank you! :)
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @armgyo Thank-you!!
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Holy God lady, that's awesome! I need to focus on those small, achievable goals!
  • IllBeBack1Day
    IllBeBack1Day Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    k4tie82 wrote: »
    @armgyo Thank-you!!

Welcome :)
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @BBeccaJean‌ Hahaha!! That made me laugh out loud! Yes... Small goals are where it's at girl. That and the food. Food is everything!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @WhiteGrape‌ thank you for the kind words!!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    Take some time this weekend and prep your food for the week! It will help you make healthier choices :)rlucfmtzm3sm.jpg
  • herinderkaurbrar
    herinderkaurbrar Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @herinderkaurbrar‌ Thank-you!! A lot of hard work, no short cuts... but worth all the effort! :)
  • WhiteGrape
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look Amazing.
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @WhiteGrape‌ Thank-you! <3
  • bainsworth1a
    bainsworth1a Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    good work you look fantastic. Thanks for the motivation.
  • k4tie82
    Options
    @bainsworth1a‌ Of course! Thanks for letting me share!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    I've been asked A LOT for my protein pancake recipe... Thought I would share it here as well so you all can make these! :)

1/2 cup oatmeal
    1/2 cup cottage cheese
    1/2 cup egg whites
    1/3 of a banana
    cinnamon to taste
    (if too thick add a tad more egg whites)

Blend well (I use my bullet for this step) Coconut oil on the griddle, heat to 325ish... Flip when they stop bubbling :) These can stick so if you need, use a little cooking spray. You'll have to put in a recipe to MFP based on how many pancakes you make to find the nutritional value, but they are packed with protein! :) Good way for me to start my days, and I don't feel deprived! :)
  • LauraFincher
    LauraFincher Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    k4tie82 wrote: »
    I’ve decided to share my weight loss story in hopes that it will help someone who is struggling with their weight and trying to live a healthier lifestyle.

In the last 3 ½ years I have lost 125 lbs. Before starting my journey I was 270 pounds, almost type 2 diabetic, and I was morbidly obese. I was depressed and miserable in my own skin, self-soothing with food and candy. My weight and lifestyle were slowly killing me. I wanted to be healthy, I wanted to be happy again, and I wanted to be the wife and mother my family deserved. Those things combined gave me the final push I needed to change my lifestyle.

I didn’t follow a specific program or go through weight loss surgery. I swapped all my sugar loaded drinks for water, started tracking my food using myfitnesspal, and added exercise into my daily routine. I wanted to change my lifestyle so this would become a permanent way of life. I started with small, achievable goals so I didn’t get overwhelmed with how much weight I still had to lose. I have had amazing success with myfitnesspal! I love that you can share your diary with friends, encourage one another to make healthy choices, and it’s not a specific diet plan! If you choose you can look at all your nutritional value for the day, which has been extremely helpful for me.
    I joined a local gym and I discovered a whole new passion for fitness. I reached out and found other ladies to work out with at the gym. We encourage each other, hold each other accountable, and have fun! When one of us struggles, we help each other. I started personal training and improved my strength, lost more weight, and melted away body fat. Myfitnesspal has helped me track my protein so I could build muscle, as well as my fiber so I can keep things moving ;) I have been able to accomplish things I never thought possible, and I have learned to believe in myself! Please know that weight loss is a journey and it takes time. If I can do this, you can do this! I finally have my life back and I feel great! Thank you myfitnesspal for being part of my journey!
    xmwtn3rwiv0i.jpg

You look amazing! What an inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!