Panda Express...I love it.

Options

Replies

• lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Love the broccoli beef! Pretty low calorie. Really upset they dont have potstickers anymore so I havent been there since they took them away. Noodles and Company has my business now since they have them:)
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Yeah I try to stay less than 1500..but some days I can have extra and just drink a ton of water =)

Riiiight.

This kind of thinking might have something to do with how you became overweight in the first place.

• maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Yeah I try to stay less than 1500..but some days I can have extra and just drink a ton of water =)

Riiiight.

This kind of thinking might have something to do with how you became overweight in the first place.

I am pretty sure sodium didn't make him fat.
  • AspenDan
    AspenDan Posts: 703 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    maidentl wrote: »

Riiiight.

^^
  • revolutiontruth
    revolutiontruth Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I walk by a Panda Express all the time and it looks like if you go for the mixed veggies as the side and one of the lighter entrees you can walk away with a fairly healthy lunch by fast food standards
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options

Riiiight.

I'm holding out hope that she thought he was talking about 1500 calories...which still doesn't make sense, since most men don't get fat on sometimes going over 1500 calories...
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Didn't know you could order online. Not crazy about the carbs and sodium intake but cool how you can add stuff and see the final outcome. Enjoy
  • VykkDraygoVPR
    VykkDraygoVPR Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Now I want Panda Express for lunch tomorrow. THANKS! ;)

I usually get the single bowl, steamed rice, and whatever looks good at the time. That's often the broccoli beef, or the string bean chicken. Sometimes I splurge, and get the spring rolls too.

I used to get it a LOT more often (couple times a week), because I work on campus, and there is a Panda Express in the student center. It was only a bout a 5 minute walk, and it's the best restaurant on campus. But my office was moved to another building across campus, and I'm not walking half an hour just to get Panda Express.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    Options
    I saw this thread earlier.

I had Panda Express for dinner.
  • timdeeseven
    timdeeseven Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    20121004-161102.jpg
  • ibnfaqir
    ibnfaqir Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Most disgusting food I ever had. No flavor, not spicy and bland ingredients.
  • momoharuno
    momoharuno Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    ibnfaqir wrote: »
    The amazing thing about free will is you don't have to eat it! Wow choices! ;)

I've been craving honey walnut shrimp lol but I can't justify going there when I have a bunch of good things at home, I might go ahead and go this weekend, this thread is just making me want it more though haha :D
  • steponebyone
    steponebyone Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    This is where the majority of my weight gain originated. Too many late nights and thousands of unnecessary calories. It's been one I've had to give up. Maybe one day I'll try going back, but it's just too soon.
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    momoharuno wrote: »
    ibnfaqir wrote: »
    The amazing thing about free will is you don't have to eat it! Wow choices! ;)

I've been craving honey walnut shrimp lol but I can't justify going there when I have a bunch of good things at home, I might go ahead and go this weekend, this thread is just making me want it more though haha :D

That is the amazing thing about an open forum. He can express his opinions!
  • soltris
    soltris Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Enjoy, OP :)

I love Panda Express for the broccoli beef and the teriyaki chicken. Steamed rice and 2x broccoli beef makes for a very filling dinner without breaking the caloric bank.
  • AspenDan
    Options
    soltris wrote: »
    Enjoy, OP :)

I love Panda Express for the broccoli beef and the teriyaki chicken. Steamed rice and 2x broccoli beef makes for a very filling dinner without breaking the caloric bank.

Hahaha, they didn't have the teriyaki chicken so I got blackened pepper chicken, and it wasn't as good as I'd hoped haha. Next time I'll get a large order of the chow mein (which I love) and just throw in some broccoli and grilled chicken thigh which I always have on hand anyway, that way I can cut out extra sodium and maybe some calories..I love the noodles tho!!
  • starlitwaters
    starlitwaters Posts: 18 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Having Panda Express for dinner tonight! Broccoli beef, a bit of fried rice and a couple of the veggie spring rolls clocks in around 500-600 calories.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options

Riiiight.

No, but being able to eat 1400 calories in a single meal probably did.

Eating that much at one time and not eating anything for the rest of the day sounds a bit like disordered eating. It's certainly a binge.

Panda Express is not even GOOD Chinese. It's pretty flavorless.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options

Riiiight.

Eating that much at one time and not eating anything for the rest of the day sounds a bit like disordered eating. It's certainly a binge.

Lots of people practice intermittent fasting. Not saying that how the OP is choosing to eat is recommended for everyone, is actually IF, or is healthy. But, IF is not disordered.
  • AspenDan
    edited September 2015
    Options

Riiiight.

Well aren't you quite the judgemental person, Lol. Well you're entitled to that opinion, but it is incorrect.