OMG Fitbit customer service are amazing!! one very happy customer!!!

Options
after being on here and someone telling me to email Fitbit and tell them about my dog chewing my Fitbit I thought they must be crazy, it was my fault leaving it around for my puppy to get it but because I was so upset knowing I couldn't afford to buy a new one as it was the Fitbit charge HR I emailed them,
And to my surprise after giving them receipt details photos etc... My new Fitbit came in the post today, one very happy customer :-)

Replies

• jessathemessa
    jessathemessa Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's fantastic! :)

Good to know in case anything ever happens, I have a Fitbit Charge as well. What a great company.
  • sarahharas5
    sarahharas5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    My charge HR stopped working yesterday. I contacted them today and my replacement is in the mail.
    Also very impressed with their customer service! WTG Fitbit!
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Me too. I had a great experience with their customer service department. Now if only they can find my husbands lost fitbit.
  • LaurenGraham2
    LaurenGraham2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I lost mine and they sent me a new one, they are really good and fast with response and sending out new ones. Best customer service ever
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Fantastic result :smiley: I have found them amazing the few times I have had to contact them....go Fitbit :smiley:
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    Mine wouldn't hold a charge after a bit over a year. They replaced it.
  • MissAbbee
    MissAbbee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ooh i think that might have been me! They're so good :) I just wish they gave you the option to upgrade or something, like trade in your old one. I want to trade my One for a Charge HR!
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    MissAbbee wrote: »
    I just wish they gave you the option to upgrade or something, like trade in your old one. I want to trade my One for a Charge HR!

You can sync more than one tracker to your account. So use the One when you dress up.

Now that I have a Charge HR, I lend my old tracker to friends.
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    editorgrrl wrote: »
    MissAbbee wrote: »
    I just wish they gave you the option to upgrade or something, like trade in your old one. I want to trade my One for a Charge HR!

You can sync more than one tracker to your account. So use the One when you dress up.

Now that I have a Charge HR, I lend my old tracker to friends.

FOR REAL!?! Why didn't I know this? I'm pretty sure I might go out today and buy a surge for my runs!
  • Char231023
    Options
    My husband lost his in our house. We just can't find it.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    WBB55 wrote: »
    FOR REAL!?! Why didn't I know this? I'm pretty sure I might go out today and buy a surge for my runs!

It's a relatively new feature: http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/Can-I-use-more-than-one-Fitbit-tracker-with-the-same-account
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Have to agree - mine would not hold a charge past 24 hrs and they replaced it immediately with no hassle.
  • Venus_Red
    Venus_Red Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    They do have great CS and it is primarily because the tech inside the Fitbit is not expensive at all. They are very smart to provide replacements at a tiny cost to them in order to keep a happy customer who may place future orders and represent referral business. More tech companies are doing this now because the competition is in customer base, not in product differential most often.
  • Noot30
    Noot30 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Char231023 wrote: »

I lost mine too, and fitbit customer services recommended going round with the device its synced with as it may pick it up... Didn't with me but wasn't totally sure where it was. Hope that helps. :)

• Noot30
    Noot30 Posts: 54 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

I lost mine too, and fitbit customer services recommended going round with the device its synced with as it may pick it up... Didn't with me but wasn't totally sure where it was. Hope that helps. :)

Didn't mean to post twice
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    CS is very good when you have your receipt or the Fitbit is actually broken. I love Fitbit and feel bad for for saying bad things because I got a faulty Zip.
  • ColinsMommaOC
    ColinsMommaOC Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Don't even need a receipt or to have bought it from their website. I got mine at Sports Authority and the band started lifting off the plastic part. I just had to tell them when I bought it, the color and size. Mine was in the mail next day.
  • Char231023
    Options
    Noot30 wrote: »

That would help if the battery hasn't died. He lost it about a week ago. Don't know if our five year old is hiding it somewhere.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Don't even need a receipt or to have bought it from their website. I got mine at Sports Authority and the band started lifting off the plastic part. I just had to tell them when I bought it, the color and size. Mine was in the mail next day.

Would you please tell CS that for me? I got told I need a receipt for a replacement Zip or I can fiddle with a tiny, copper piece that might fix the problem or break off and render the Zip useless.
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Do you know what this means? The cost of the fitbit is actually pennies. That is why they don't mind giving them away.