What do YOU eat in the morning?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Cbaker5156
    Cbaker5156 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I love my grits. It's a southern thing. I use 5 minute grits. Put in a bowl with no fat cheese salt pepper. Add hot water. Mix. Crack a egg in it and microwave for 1 minute. Stir around egg and microwave 1 more minute. Now stir till cool enough to eat.

It is sooo good.
  • Sereneinsanity
    Sereneinsanity Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Almost the same thing every morning. One single-serve container of Phage 2% greek yogurt, a dash of chia, dash of ground flax, teaspoon of honey and a 1/2 cup of blueberries. Sometimes with a nature valley granola bar if I feel like it.
  • Sereneinsanity
    Sereneinsanity Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    @Cbaker5156 - Finally, someone who understands me! I love grits! My favorite is grits with cheese and an overmedium egg on top, or even some bacon thrown in the mix, though it's been forever since I had bacon.
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Usually during the work week I have a Premier Protein High Protein Shake (Vanilla) in huge glass over ice, add coffee to fill (about 3 cups). Vitamin, fish oil pills. 30g protein, 184 calories.
  • Cbaker5156
    Cbaker5156 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    @Sereneinsanity. Me too. Sometimes I put crumbled sausage. My kids love it too. It's definitely a southern thing along with our Tea.
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Dunkin Donuts bacon, egg, and cheese wake-up wrap and a large hot black coffee. Protein, fat, and some carbs with a jolt of caffeine: 180 calories, and it keeps me going until lunch.
  • GloriaJeanCoffeeBean
    Options
    Anything easy to grab on the way to work... Usually a cup of coffee with a cup of yogurt or a granola bar/Special K fruit crisp.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    Well it varies for me, I use to love Soylent green smoothies but the taste varied from person to person. So now, during the work week I usually just have a protein shake with a scoop of PBfit and a little later a yogurt.
    On the weekends I’ll make egg’s, bacon (or sausage).
    When I get off my duff and plan ahead I like to make protein pancakes for the week and cook a bunch of cheese scrambled eggs to go with.
  • Queen_Vanellope
    Queen_Vanellope Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    1 cup of plain 0% Fage greek yogurt, mixed with a banana and 1/2 cup of blueberries. I just eat it straight out of the measuring cup because why not.