30lbs mission

Options
I want to lose 30lbs by the end of august and i don't want to do it alone :) To join put your starting weight,current weight,goal weight and weight loss to date
We'll weigh-in once a week.Whoever wants to join can add me if you want.There are going to be 4 teams.Im going to need ideas for team names,and hopefully 8 people per team! Why 30lbs you ask? simple its 10lbs a month counting june. This is my first major challenge im creating so if anyone wants to join and you have any tips feel free to tell me.Im super nice and open to all ideas :) Join by midnight June 4th

SW:255
CW:231
GW:120
Weight loss to date:23lbs

Replies

• SweetTooth68
    SweetTooth68 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! I'm in!
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    If i don't get enough people to support 4 teams it will be 2 teams.Number of people on teams depends on how many people join. =) thanks to anyone and everyone who joins or has already joined
  • ZannahDia
    ZannahDia Posts: 65
    Options
    I'll definatley join!!

SW- 170
    CW- 162
    GW- 130

Weight loss to date- 8lbs
  • MsScorpio67
    MsScorpio67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I want in. I just want to lose 25lbs by September so I need the added help.
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great idea, something to motivate me even more to be strict, i do get anoyed with myself for not sticking to the food that i had planned for that day. :happy: :flowerforyou:

SW:157
    CW:141
    GW:125
    Weight loss to date:16lbs
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    how will we weigh in will u put it as a topic or just a post on the home page, just so i dont miss it because i am very keen to do this.x
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    how will we weigh in will u put it as a topic or just a post on the home page, just so i dont miss it because i am very keen to do this.x
    It will be posted in this.There are three teams and as of right now 2 people on each team until more people join us :) every saturday is weigh-in day can send me a private message with your current weight each saturday i'll be makin a "team chart" of everyone's weight loss throughout the 3 months.I'm fairly new at this "creating a challenge thing" lol
  • estevo66
    estevo66 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I want in.

SW: 220
    CW: 216
    GW: 190
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 300

Current Weight: 272

Goal Weight: 200

Weight loss to date: 28lbs (Not all on Myfitnesspal)
  • RunningforJesus26
    Options
    I'll definitely join! I just started today!

SW: 179
    CW:179
    GW:149
    WL: 0
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Still need swetTooth68,msscorpio67 and runningforjeses26 SW CW GW and weight loss to date
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    I'll definitely join! I just started today!

SW: 179
    CW:179
    GW:149
    WL: 0
    igonre my post when i said i needed your stuff lol we must of been typing at the same time :)
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Any ideas for team names.we have 3 teams so we need 3 team names.I can't think of any right now so i need help lol
  • joamarelo
    joamarelo Posts: 161
    Options
    I am in!!!!
  • MsScorpio67
    MsScorpio67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    SW:195
    CW:195
    GW:160
    WL:00
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    I am in!!!!
    Thanks!
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    hEY DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO MAKE A CHART SHOW UP AS A PIC ON HERE LMAO and how to make a really good cahrt lol
  • joamarelo
    joamarelo Posts: 161
    Options
    SW: 220 lb, CW: 145.5 lb. and GW: 115 lb.
  • loselbs0
    loselbs0 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'd like to join, I have fallen off the wagon and gained back 7 pounds!!!!!!!!!

I was just working out 10lbs a month up until xmas and then I saw your post so I would love to join and get and give some support!

SW:- 241
    CW:- 231
    GW:- 171 (the I will review...)

Thanks x
  • XxXstars9967XxX
    Options
    Ok thanks you guys :) glad i got such a positive response.