Sixers Holiday Challenge Week 6!!

124»

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    i am wearing HORIZONTAL stripes and it looks good. even DH said so. another new bitten shirt in size XL. my body is changing shapes. strange to dress now. just one of those things.
    need to get my butt in gear and leave.
    bye
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Well I havent lost any more weight so I havent really been on this thread as much as I should. Im up for the valentines day challenge. I am really kicking butt with my exercise now so I am hoping to finally start to lose again. I wasnt really paying attention lately to what type of calories I was eating. I was trying to stay under my calories but I wasnt eating the healthy food so now that will change. I am restarting with the food now.

Connie
  • DebLaf
    DebLaf Posts: 248
    Hi all,

Glad to see everyone is slowly finding thier way back after the holidays. I started out the day with a healthy breakfast and 1 hour workout. I really love getting a good start. I can't wait to watch Oprah today, because I expect to be motivated by this show.

Kristen, I'm excited about tomorrow's new challenge: Sixers Love Yourself Challenge

Amy, A lot of us got off track over the holiday's. That's ok, let's just get on the right track with our new challenge. Sorry to hear your feeling frustrated. Hope everything is ok.:flowerforyou:

Tamm, Glad to hear you will be joining us again for the new challenge.

Have a great day:happy:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Gals...I'm going to start 2 new threads:

1. Sixers Holiday Challenge Final Weigh-In

2. Sixers Love Yourself Challenge Week 1

Look for them!!!!
  • chipper15173
    got lost on my way here LOL.
    son didn't have his surgery. they said his deductable was $4,000 :noway: what. they wanted 1/2 down.
    he is calling his HR now. by the paper he just showed me his deductable should only be $500 and that out patient care 100% covered.
    glad to see people slowly getting back into it again.
    deb, amy, tamm it's a new year, a new day, a new you......:wink:
    see ya.....
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    :sad: I bought chocolate today. SILLY GIRL!!! :sad:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Mmmmmm....Chocolate......:love::love: :love: :tongue: *drool*:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh:

Well...busy day for me...just trying to get back to the normal...won't be posting much today but will check in tomorrow...have a good rest of the day ladies and I did already start the 2 new threads so look for those tonight or in the morning!!!
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    I went for a 30 minute walk today!!! YAY!!!! :happy: I took the girls and we walked around the duck pond around our house. I think I walked about a mile with the walk there and around 3 times. Would've walked more, but so many people were out and were walking their dogs. My youngest is a pet feen and loves all animals, so she was going into hyperdrive and we needed to leave before she got bit for petting them. But I'm so proud, now I need to go start dinner.

Sorry to hear about Ken, Mom. I knew something didn't sound right. It's really the hospital's fault for not having the money thing all set up before he went in in the first place.

Kristen, I can't wait to start the new challenge. I'm excited to start all over again. It's like a fresh start for me. New year new start.

I'm probably not going to have a loss tomorrow, but at least I'm back on track! :laugh:
  • chipper15173
    YEA!!!!! shanell you walked today. keep it up, the weather is supose to be nice all week.
    ready to weigh in tomorrow, may or may not be a loss, i should at least be what i was when started. i'll take that. to me that would mean i kept the gain at bay.
    found a new machine at the gym, some ab thing. love it.
    time to help with dinner.