207 to 163 PICS

Options

Replies

• lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I also want to give my hubby a BIGGGG shout out for loving me when I was a beast!! I love you baby!!!!!

You look awesome!!! I love my husband too for loving me when I was at my heaviest. Don't you just love husbands who love us no matter what? :heart: :love:
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Uhm ...... You look FANTASTIC in both.
  • 2BabyMama
    2BabyMama Posts: 65
    Options
    You look fabulous! You're very inspirational to me as my starting weight (3 days ago) was 210 and my goal (for now) is 160. You have to feel terrific!
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    You look so great! So happy and lookit those legs! Congrats :)
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    thank you all so much!! You are too kind :flowerforyou:
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    Can I ask, did you just use the site or did you put in alot of exercise as well. You look amazing, how have you accomplished the weight lose? Looking for pointers here, struggling a bit to be honest!!!

i exercise but not as much as I probably should..about 2-3 times a week for 30 minutes..I use my stationary bike and rock a p90x dvd once in a while. Im going to start running with my husband so that should be interesting lol
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! Wow, what a difference! That really motivates me because I want to lose about 50 more lbs. You are smart to do it while you are still young. It is so much more difficult to lost at my age! (64)

The best to you!
    Jean from Iowa
  • babydaisy83
    babydaisy83 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You make me feel like it's possible. Great job
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    You make me feel like it's possible. Great job

It is absolutely possible!! You are going to do great!!!!!!!!
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing - it is so inspiring because your stats (starting point, goal weight) are so similar to mine.

Thanks for sharing, this is really motivating and you deserve all your success for the hard work you have put in.
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing - it is so inspiring because your stats (starting point, goal weight) are so similar to mine.

Thanks for sharing, this is really motivating and you deserve all your success for the hard work you have put in.

I have confidence that you will reach your GW and you will feel fantastic!! Never give up!
  • suchecm
    suchecm Posts: 23
    Options
    You look wonderful! Great job! Just the motivation I needed this morning. I didn't want to workout but after seeing your results I am ready to get to it. Thanks for posting. :smile:
  • simplysarahd
    Options
    You look HOT!! Very inspirational. Thank you for sharing! :smile:
  • JessicaJune
    JessicaJune Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Definitely inspiring! :smile:
  • JessicaJune
    Options
  • JessicaJune
    Options
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • muffindowd
    muffindowd Posts: 55
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!! You're my height and you are at my goal weight right now and you look sooooooo great!! I wonder where you are going to find those other 30 lbs to lose because you look like your after to me already!! Congrats on the amazing loss and I am so happy you have a loving supportive husband!! Mine is amazing too and has loved me through (literally) thick and thin!! :D
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl, great job!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!