My 6-month-50-lbs.-loss Journey!! With progress pictures!

Options

Replies

• hollen_carol
    hollen_carol Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! Job well done :)
  • cpower4604
    cpower4604 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look stunning!
  • lindy_72758
    lindy_72758 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • mrsghosh
    mrsghosh Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job..amazing result..keep it going
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic; such an accomplishment in a few short months!! My "moment" was mid-January when I thought I was ~250, and was actually 286.8. I'm at 67 pounds lost now, but still have a ways to go. Congratulations on your journey :)
  • 89GermanG
    89GermanG Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I'm so happy for you!:)
  • Emartz2
    Emartz2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! Your compliment means more than you can imagine!
    mops89 wrote: »
    You look great!! I'm so happy for you!:)

• Emartz2
    Options
    Good for you!!!

I'm just thankful we have these moments!!

Thank you for your kind words!
    That's fantastic; such an accomplishment in a few short months!! My "moment" was mid-January when I thought I was ~250, and was actually 286.8. I'm at 67 pounds lost now, but still have a ways to go. Congratulations on your journey :)

• Emartz2
    Options
    My beautiful bestie!! I couldn't have done this with out your encouragement!
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

rosy2car wrote: »
    My beautiful bestie!! You are amazing and everyday you inspire me to keep going. I love love love celebrating your success!! :*<3

• Emartz2
    Options
    It is SO worth it!!! Pictures, pictures, pictures! They're worth a million!
    You look great! Like you, it was a picture of myself and sisters that was my "moment". My daughter graduated from kindergarten in May and my family came up to visit. My mom took a few pictures of us all because we don't see each other alot anymore (they are 8 hours away now). She sent me the pictures about a month later, and I was totally stunned at how awful I looked!! It was then i decided things were going to be different.
    You look fantastic! Keep going! Like you said, it's worth it!

• gutassassin
    gutassassin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Though you have ALWAYS been beautiful no matter what size, your tremendous journey and accomplishments are inspiring and a true testimonial that anything can be done. Continue on your path to achieving your goals and remember that I'll always be there to help you get there. I'm so proud of you.
    Love you always, BDF
  • Emartz2
    Options
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Though you have ALWAYS been beautiful no matter what size, your tremendous journey and accomplishments are inspiring and a true testimonial that anything can be done. Continue on your path to achieving your goals and remember that I'll always be there to help you get there. I'm so proud of you.
    Love you always, BDF

• Emartz2
    Options
    Thank you all for all you sweet comments!
  • austinsneeze
    austinsneeze Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I almost teared up a little. Way to go. That is incredible.
  • Emartz2
    Options
    That is too kind of you! Thank you!

I almost teared up a little. Way to go. That is incredible.

• Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You are so cute with that giant skirt ! Excellent work, such a fast and visible progress. Congratulations !
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! losing 50 pounds would put me at my ideal weight. It's taking me 9 months to lose 20 pounds...But seeing your post makes me feel encouraged thanks! Keep it up!
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Lookin good! Love the color of the top in the last pic <3
  • lavelljo
    lavelljo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Do you hit any plateaus? and if you did how did you break it? I had my moment on June 12th when my neurosurgeon said he was too nervous to do the back surgery because of my weight. I am into my lifestyle change almost 13 weeks and 36 lbs off. I cannot get the scales to budge. Would be interested in pointers! BTW huge congratulations. You look amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!