My 6-month-50-lbs.-loss Journey!! With progress pictures!

Options
13»

Replies

• FunFitFaithFaith
    Options
    Thank YOU for posting your pictures! I have 80 lbs. of fat to rid my body. Someday soon, I'll be posting my pictures too!!!
  • finchk22
    finchk22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishment. You look great!! Very inspiring!
  • lanalovestar
    lanalovestar Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You love beautiful, well you always did but the fact that you stuck with your goals is something I admire. I'm 2 days into revamping my weight loss plan and have a major goal of losing 50lbs by March! Keep posting and inspiring us . Thank you
  • Emartz2
    Emartz2 Posts: 108 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Thank you! It wasn't always giant!
  • Emartz2
    Options
    Yes!! Keep it up! You can do it!! Lots, and lots of water!!!
    tmove2015 wrote: »
    Wow great job! losing 50 pounds would put me at my ideal weight. It's taking me 9 months to lose 20 pounds...But seeing your post makes me feel encouraged thanks! Keep it up!

• Emartz2
    Options
    Thank you!

I did hit two plateaus. I changed my routine. I went from the elliptical to just walking. I didn't see weight come off as fast, but after two months of walking (everyday) I started the elliptical again and seemed to come off faster.

I also cut my carbs (which was very hard). Not all...just less.

You can do this!!! We all can!
    lavelljo wrote: »
    Do you hit any plateaus? and if you did how did you break it? I had my moment on June 12th when my neurosurgeon said he was too nervous to do the back surgery because of my weight. I am into my lifestyle change almost 13 weeks and 36 lbs off. I cannot get the scales to budge. Would be interested in pointers! BTW huge congratulations. You look amazing

• Emartz2
    Options
    Thank for you sweet comments!!! Your goals are very attainable...we just have to keep motivated!!! Thats the hard part!!! Best of luck and thank you!
    You love beautiful, well you always did but the fact that you stuck with your goals is something I admire. I'm 2 days into revamping my weight loss plan and have a major goal of losing 50lbs by March! Keep posting and inspiring us . Thank you

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!