I need a fitness buddy....

Options

Replies

• sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Just finished my tread mill work out! It so kicks my butt everytime! It's taken me about 3 weeks but today I didn't have to adjust the speed down at all! The program moves as fast as 4.5 and the incline goes up to 10! Killer!

Keep strong buddies!! :drinker:
  • rayne91508
    Options
    I need motivation too and Would love to join this group!!

I just started the site and the taking back over my health and life after many years of being lazy ....

Gonna go walking today around the mall and hang out with my daughter while doing it so heres to a new year and a new me :drinker:
  • dawn717
    dawn717 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea. I am on board too. Joined your Yahoo group too. Whatever it takes!!:laugh: :ohwell:
  • momtothreebabies
    momtothreebabies Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Modelgirl-- I hope you feel better quick and that darn tooth gets taken care of!!!!!!!! Soooo sorry!
    As for me and my workouts, i had the stomach flu this weekend! YUCK!!!!!!
    Its monday and im feeling much better, so I will get a workout in for sure! Thank you everyone for motivating me! Im so glad I decided to take a chance and post on here for a buddy! Now I have a new group of friends!!!!!!
    We need to keep going!!!!!!
    Happy monday to everyone, and happy workouts today!!!

ps-- what is everyones favorite workout music?? Im trying to revamp my ipod for fun workouts!
    Love, Jaelle:love:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Hello Buddies!!

Workout done!! Tread Mill & week 3 of push up challenge!

:heart:
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    im getting my tooth fixed today!!!yeah:drinker: i finally get to eat solid food!!!! i will be off the drugs and back to working out tomorrow!!!:drinker: :bigsmile: :smile:

my favorite music to workout to is BRITNEY SPEARS!!!(i luv her), oldies(the fun songs), and i love the new lady gaga cd!!!!
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hey guys...
    i know I could def use the support....i'm training right now for an upcoming meet, and find it very hard to keep myself going sometimes......I find myself crying in the gym...telling people it's sweat!! lol
    I did 60 minutes of zumba, 45 minutes on the elliptical, 60 minutes of weight training, and I have to go back tonight.....i'm already trying to figure out how to get out of it....and if I inspire u let me know...or even if u think i'm a nut case....that keeps me going! positive reinforcement is the best kind!
  • nicolet04
    Options
    Hey guys...
    i know I could def use the support....i'm training right now for an upcoming meet, and find it very hard to keep myself going sometimes......I find myself crying in the gym...telling people it's sweat!! lol
    I did 60 minutes of zumba, 45 minutes on the elliptical, 60 minutes of weight training, and I have to go back tonight.....i'm already trying to figure out how to get out of it....and if I inspire u let me know...or even if u think i'm a nut case....that keeps me going! positive reinforcement is the best kind!

you seem pretty AMAZING to me!!!! :drinker: i workout for about 30-60 minutes 5 days a week and i want to go crazy sometimes...i dont know how u do it.....ur truely an inspiration!!!:drinker: :wink:
  • chickadee10
    Options
    I walked for an hour yesterday. I still need to do my workout and cardio for today.
  • dewassel
    Options
    iTunes has essential work out music and you can choose a song or the whole album
  • mddowlat
    Options
    I will be one of your fitness buddies. I am a mom of two boys and need all the motivation I can get as well. I'm new also. Any advice on where to start?
  • nicolet04
    Options
    just start slow....maybe 20 minutes a day to start and then build up more time each week!!! i really like jillian micheals 30 day shred. its only about 25 min long and its really effective. u can get it at walmart for $10. welcome and good luck!!
  • momtothreebabies
    Options
    Ive heard so many people say they like the 30 day shred. im going to have to get it. lol. So I walked for 45 minutes, and then did 100 sit ups, my tummy is burning! But i ate like crap! stayed under my calories, but still, junk food! i need to get better at that.
    I love britney spears too, i need to get some fun songs of hers on my ipod. i also totally need to check out the itunes workout stuff!
    I cant believe I actually kept at it today, i didnt want to keep working out, but I knew I had to report here!!!!! So that rocks!!! It is so hard to do it here at home because of my millions of kids, lol. but i did it!!!!!! i feel good because it gave me time to myself. I set them up wtih a movie, then turned up my ipod and walked in place ( like walk away the pounds, style) and then did my sit ups. tomorrow, i will do more!
    You guys ROCK!!!!!:drinker:
  • analyse1977
    Options
    I'm in!! I just started using this website and I LOVE it already. Today I did 50 min of Turbo Jam Cardio Mix 3 and 35 min of Turbo Jam Body Scuplt. I love my Turbo Jam!!!
    Lizette
  • mddowlat
    Options
    You've inspired me. Knowing you did what you could at home with the kiddos there. I went to the gym today for the first time in a long time. Got to the door and my 3 year old says he had to potty. Try to take him there at the gym, but he decides he doesn't want to use it anywhere but home. Little stinker. So you've motivated me when all else fail, put the headphones on and jog in place.

How do I get the ticker to show up?
  • dawn717
    dawn717 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    :smile: :smile: Ok fitness buddies. I made it to the gym today. I managed to get in 30 minutes on the eliptical before they called me to get weighed in etc for a challenge they are doing at my YMCA. Anyone else go to a Y? I joined last year and have liked it a lot so far.

Although today it was crazy with all the poeple who came out of nowhere to exercise and the machines were packed. (yes I guess I am a little guilty of the post New Year's exercise rush) :embarassed:
  • momtothreebabies
    Options
    Im hoping to get a membership to the y after tax returns, our ymca is sooo expensive for some reason! crazy!
    Today im going to try and concentrate more on eating healthy and also getting my workout in. it is 6:30 am, and im just not up to exercising yet LOL

Love, JL
  • natashak
    Options
    momto three babies, you inspire me....working out during christmas week...where do you get the motivation from?
  • nicolet04
    Options
    good morning......afternoon everybody!!!!:tongue: i am feeling 100% better today so i am going to get my workout in today!!!! after not workingout for a week its sooooo hard to get motivated again:ohwell: i just need to get off my butt and do it....i guess the first step is getting my excercise clothes on so........here i go!!!!.....
  • nicolet04
    Options
    ....so i got off my lazy butt and got my workout in today!!!!:drinker: 30 day shred!!! it took a little while for me to get motivated but i did it!!!! :smile: come on everybody, get up and excercise!!!!!