Looking for friends with open diaries

Anyone with open diaries want to connect? I find it really useful to see others diaries but so many people keep them private.

Replies

• jadowns
    jadowns Posts: 167 Member
    I agree. I sent you a request! & anyone else, feel free to add me. I have an open diary.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    mine is open but i eat a lot of crap and a lot of beer on the weekends ;)

ive also lost 70 some pounds doing so ..... ;)

LOL
  • desy617
    desy617 Posts: 60 Member
    mine is open add if your not judgemental
  • kandeelopez
    kandeelopez Posts: 61 Member
    edited September 2015
    I have no idea why people make their food diaries private. It's not like I can find your location based on it. lol You can see mine and also friend me. I'll be logging more consistently for a 3-month goal of mine.
  • SpectacuLaura
    SpectacuLaura Posts: 144 Member
    Feel free to add me! I never get why people make their diaries private either. It's always helpful to see what other people are eating. :)
  • dkirby1020
    dkirby1020 Posts: 2 Member
    My diary is open to friends. I've lost weight but haven't been totally consistent with logging every day. Getting better though. Don't judge my gin snacks though, lol.
  • barryplumber
    barryplumber Posts: 401 Member
    Mines open, even though I weigh most things I often use the bar code which puts it down as cups
  • Gavin_Campbell
    Gavin_Campbell Posts: 41 Member
    Mine is open. I try to keep it pretty accurate. Includes workouts and water intake. I'll add you. Anybody else can add me if they want as well.
  • Lynzdee18
    Lynzdee18 Posts: 500 Member
    Mine is open. I don't log my water.... Feel free to add me. :)
  • RadiantChange
    RadiantChange Posts: 57 Member
    I eat extremely healthy and have an open diary...I prefer friends that engage in conversation and are supportive back...So if this is you, please send a friend request with a note and I will happily say, "yes."
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Well a lot of the reason most people keep it private is because people critize quite often when they don't like what a person is doing.
  • dontgiveup2319
    dontgiveup2319 Posts: 145 Member
    Add me! My diary is public...although I haven't been eating very clean for a few days but it'll change :)
  • Mine is open feel free to add me
  • jgeorge14
    jgeorge14 Posts: 2 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me! I could use some food/meal ideas.
  • lornacatherine91
    lornacatherine91 Posts: 30 Member
    BekahC1980 wrote: »
    Well a lot of the reason most people keep it private is because people critize quite often when they don't like what a person is doing.

Hey, I understand that. I try not to see it as people being critical, more just people trying to help/make suggestions, I'm not very easily offended so that helps I guess. I find that having my diary open helps me stay accountable for what I eat as I know others can see it, that helps me to make better choices. Please feel free to add me, I don't criticise people, only support :)
  • lornacatherine91
    lornacatherine91 Posts: 30 Member
    Thanks everyone for all of the replies and friend requests - much appreciated :smiley:
  • avilancaster871
    avilancaster871 Posts: 147 Member
    Anyone with open diaries want to connect? I find it really useful to see others diaries but so many people keep them private.

Mine is open
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    My diary is shamelessly open. It's not like Santa Claus is going to see it and stop bringing me presents if I'm naughty.
  • ChampCrucial
    ChampCrucial Posts: 120 Member
    My diary stays wide open and I only quick add if I ate too many different things and I was away from my phone like last week. My phone was broken and I was going across country. Feel free to add me. I take the time to do things like change my profile pic, like, comment, and update my profile. Get ready to see ALL my binges haha
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    mine is open :) feel free to add
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    If you look at my diary, don't be shocked if I drink whipping cream at the end the day if my calories are too low and I've already eaten all my yummy carbs up. #lowcarbflu
  • erikasunglao
    erikasunglao Posts: 5 Member
    Ive got an open diary! Add me up! :)
  • wowser5
    wowser5 Posts: 51 Member
    Mine is open. It drives me crazy when it is private. Add me
  • Dawnsiebugg
    Dawnsiebugg Posts: 10 Member
    Very few of my friends have open diaries like I do. Please add me! I would love to see what yummy things others are eating and being successful in their journey.
  • jaywirth88
    jaywirth88 Posts: 66 Member
    Please add me!!! The more people to hold me accountable, the better!
  • csjef5
    csjef5 Posts: 33 Member
    my diary is open to friends. I have lost 30 kg since April last year, few kg to goal weight. I am new here in need of friends. You are free to add me as friend.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,398 Member
    I have mine open to everyone on MFP. Being able to see what people are eating (especially those on lower calories than me!) gives me new ideas.

Just ignore August 1st if you look at mine. It's ok to eat 6000 calories now and then! :)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    edited September 2015
    My diary is open .... I am carb cycling but you are more than welcome to look at it .....Feel free to add me ...wishing you much success :)
  • Florida_Superstar
    Florida_Superstar Posts: 194 Member
    Mine is open. Feel free to browse or add me as a friend. Last week I was out of the country with spotty data, so missed some logging. Other than that I'm very consistent and accurate.
  • Steve4239
    Steve4239 Posts: 62 Member
    feel free to add me 25days now logged