In a HUGE caloric deficient but still not loosing?

1235»

Replies

• brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    hproctor02 wrote: »
    Bshmerlie wrote: »
    You can only starve yourself for about a month and then you'll give up. Doing crazy extreme weight loss diets is not sustainable. In 30 days when you're ready to listen come on back and try it again but in a healthier way.

I agree it's not sustainable for months or even years. But yes, theyre are many people out there who have consulted physicians, been put on EXTREEM low cal/carb diets for months and then started the long term programs. This was a program that was specifically designed for me by my physicians and a dietitian. My caloric intake will increase and then move to a maintainable life style.

I'll post in 30 days for you though

If you're on a medically prescribed and supervised plan then why aren't you discussing your very short term lack of rapid loss with them?
  • hproctor02
    hproctor02 Posts: 20 Member
    Thank you to everyone that posted in the thread and had good advice! I really appreciate those who reached out to me and messaged me with ideas and past experiences! For those who went calorie crazy on me, after recording a week of work outs with my fitbit - my doctor did advise that I bump up calories and I am pushing upwards to 1700-1900 and focusing on fat burning sessions.

Into week four and the weight loss is still ridiculously slow, but its progress! If any one is trying to loose or has lost over 50lbs, message me! I find having people around me with similar goals is really helping change my lifestyle!