Summer challenge for mommies!

Options

Replies

• adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have 2 little ones. 19 months and 3 months. I was over weight when I got pregnant with the first one, still had all my pregnancy weight with the 2nd one, and am now trying to burn two pregnancies off. lol. I'm IN!!! Not stopping at 20....but this will be a GREAT goal!!!! :))))
    Welcome! I have four kids and have struggled back and forth between pregnancies. So I decided to shut down the baby factory and I am going at this hard core!
  • adalton6
    Options
    I'm in!!!! I really have been struggling to lose over the past couple months - so this will motivate me.
    My start weight is 168 and my waist is 34 - hips 42. Bust 37. I am going to weigh in on Thursdays!
    WELCOME! Thats fine!
  • adalton6
    Options
    I'm in! I start my summer PE classes on the 6th too.
    WElcome! Just post your weight and if youd like your measurements by monday!
  • melnem
    melnem Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I've lost 24 lbs so far, but I've got a lot more to go. Will this be a closed group then? How do I post each each? Sorry. I've been on mfp for a while but never really posted. Thanks!
  • adalton6
    Options
    OK ladies I want everyone to put their starting weights and inches if you have already done so. IF everyone would like to request me as a friend go ahead. we can then just post our progress on our pages instead of on the board! :happy: I will then put everyones starting in one message so we can keep track of how well everyone is doing!! GOOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!!!

Starting weight- 228.6
    Waist- 47.5
    Hips 52 1/4

I will post more meASUREMENTS LATER,
    yOU DO NOT HAVE TO POST MEASUREMENTS....

LETS DO THIS!!!
  • adalton6
    Options
    OK ladies I want everyone to put their starting weights and inches if you have already done so. IF everyone would like to request me as a friend go ahead. we can then just post our progress on our pages instead of on the board! :happy: I will then put everyones starting in one message so we can keep track of how well everyone is doing!! GOOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!!!

Starting weight- 228.6
    Waist- 47.5
    Hips 52 1/4

I will post more meASUREMENTS LATER,
    yOU DO NOT HAVE TO POST MEASUREMENTS....

LETS DO THIS!!!
  • jwhwmwcw
    jwhwmwcw Posts: 5
    Options
    I have very similar goals...it is going to be harder to work on me with the kids home (I have 3) for the summer, but this hopefully will be the motivation that I need:happy: Please count me in!
  • jwhwmwcw
    jwhwmwcw Posts: 5
    Options
    Starting weight = 165
    waist = 39"
    hips= 45"
  • casey12105
    casey12105 Posts: 293
    Options
    Sw- 235

no measurements atm
  • hotcheetos
    Options
    I am so in! I need to lose about 50lbs...and then some but I'll start with a 20lbs goal!! woohooo!! Let's do this!!
    SW-205 yikes!
    goal-185
  • smalltowngirl504
    Options
    id like to join

I have 3 children and no measurements though I do plan on doing them tomorrow!!!

SW 148
    1st goal 135
    final goal 125, by my wedding that is... June 2nd 2012
  • adalton6
    Options
    Sw- 235

no measurements atm
    Thats fine with the measurements.... you dont have to add them if you do not want to!!! :happy:
  • melnem
    melnem Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 195.8
    Need to find the tape measure to post measurements.
  • cdubois319
    Options
    I'd like to be in!! I just had my 2nd baby in Feb, and sooo need to loose this weight. Like many others, I won't be stopped at 20, but it's a great goal to have in mind!
  • mykismitty
    mykismitty Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Here it goes
    STW 155.8
    BUST. 35"
    WAIST. 27.5"
    HIPS. 21.5"
    ARMS. 11.5"
    CALF. 15"
  • fatKisses
    fatKisses Posts: 11
    Options
    (in inches)

Neck--- 15
    Chest--- 42
    L-upper-arm--- 15.50
    R-upper-arm--- 15
    L Forearm--- 12
    R Forearm--- 12
    Waist--- 48.50
    Hips--- 55
    L Thigh--- 31.50
    R Thigh--- 31.75
    L Calf--- 17.50
    R Calf--- 17.50

Starting Weight including a 5+gain 268.6 :(
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Starting weight- 218.8
    Waist - 42.5
    Hips - 48
  • hotcheetos
    Options
    I am so in! I need to lose about 50lbs...and then some but I'll start with a 20lbs goal!! woohooo!! Let's do this!!
  • andrea2011ka
    andrea2011ka Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I could so use the extra motivation. I've lost my focus lately and the scale has been slowly creeping back up. I was just thinking the weekend that if I focused myself for the next 3 months I could drop 15-20lbs and be so much happier with myself.
    My current weight is 173.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • adalton6
    Options
    I'd like to be in!! I just had my 2nd baby in Feb, and sooo need to loose this weight. Like many others, I won't be stopped at 20, but it's a great goal to have in mind!
    Welcome!! Please post ur starting weight and inches if you'd like!!