I need help and maybe I can help you.

Options
Hi all,
I went from 400+ to 199 in pretty much a straight line weight loss wise. Then my best friend died and I started gaining. 50 pounds regained and I can't seem to get restarted.
I would want to have some friends who are restarting after a bump in the road.
Maybe someone has some words of wisdom for me and me for you??

Replies

• Willicus
    Willicus Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss. It's tough losing someone so close. I know you'll reach your goals!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Willicus wrote: »
    I'm very sorry for your loss. It's tough losing someone so close. I know you'll reach your goals!

Thank you so much.
  • Vickilick
    Vickilick Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about you're friends passing. It's always hard so focus on dieting or weight loss when you've had something bad happen.
    All I can say is don't give up. Take it slowly and start adjusting your bad habits and stopping them one by one. You'll hopefully find that once you stop a couple the rest will follow more easily.
  • Luckee_me
    Options
    Vickilick wrote: »
    Sorry to hear about you're friends passing. It's always hard so focus on dieting or weight loss when you've had something bad happen.
    All I can say is don't give up. Take it slowly and start adjusting your bad habits and stopping them one by one. You'll hopefully find that once you stop a couple the rest will follow more easily.

Thank you so much for the advice.
  • LeahEstevez4
    LeahEstevez4 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I lost my best friend in 2008 and i became emotionally reliant on food, add me xx i can help
  • jennaluvv
    jennaluvv Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. I have troubles with stress/emotions with eating & having the motivation to workout & be healthy. I'd totally be game for having/being a support!
  • delano1972
    delano1972 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss, that emotional Rollercoaster will sabatoge anyone. GREAT job on your weight loss to date. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can support and motivate each other.
  • Luckee_me
    Options
    delano1972 wrote: »
    So sorry for your loss, that emotional Rollercoaster will sabatoge anyone. GREAT job on your weight loss to date. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can support and motivate each other.

Thank you so much, request sent.