just got this yesterday. How did I walk over 50 steps while I'm driving LOL?
lol- Great job! I wish I could do that! I have a fitbit too & I will look to see how many I can do while driving too.0
tracyh12341 wrote: »lol- Great job! I wish I could do that! I have a fitbit too & I will look to see how many I can do while driving too.
Lol maybe I was marching in place and didn't realize it.
If it really bothers you, log "driving" as an activity in Fitbit. But 50 steps is entirely within the margin of error.
You can learn more in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users0
Thanks editorgrrl. I guess it doesn't bother me too much but thanks. And thanks for the site. I'll check it out.0
There was someone on here who's fitbit logged 6,000 steps while she was driving0
christinev297 wrote: »There was someone on here who's fitbit logged 6,000 steps while she was driving
Oh gosh. That's terrible. On my way home (about a 50 mile drive) it said over 200 steps.
I love my fitbit I had that problem till I moved it to my dominant hand and set it on dominant on my fit bit account0
ashcakes72 wrote: »I love my fitbit I had that problem till I moved it to my dominant hand and set it on dominant on my fit bit account
Oh ok I'll try that. Thanks.
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 387.1K Introduce Yourself
- 42.7K Getting Started
- 258.4K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.9K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.8K Fitness and Exercise
- 316 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.4K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152.1K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 2.1K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 566 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.5K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions