seems really difficult to loose weight

Plz suggest some exercise to me

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Hi, Welcome to MFP :)
    Losing weight is more to do with your food than exercise. Set up your food diary and start to eat the amount of calories that MFP sets you and you will start to lose weight.

If you are able to exercise that is great as it will allow you more calories to eat. Only eat back 50-75% of those extra calories though as we tend to under estimate food and MFP over estimates calories burnt.
    If you can do some weights, even light ones at first it can help you retain your lean muscle as you lose.

Stick around and read as much as you can and you will start losing within a few weeks. Good luck.
  • sibel12312
    sibel12312 Posts: 1 Member
    smoke mary jane to lose weight. I lost 10 kilos by smoking every 2-3 days
  • bushraali292
    bushraali292 Posts: 3 Member
    is it a medican ?
  • bushraali292
    bushraali292 Posts: 3 Member
    thnks alot hope it work for me
  • neyhafatima
    neyhafatima Posts: 5 Member
    sibel12312 wrote: »
    smoke mary jane to lose weight. I lost 10 kilos by smoking every 2-3 days

What is this? I mean is it any medication? Please help.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    is it a medican ?
    She means marijuana. It's a drug, and it's illegal in a lot of places. And it's not effective for weight loss.

You don't need to look to drugs or pills, even exercise isn't necessary (though it is healthy and helpful). All you need to do is create a calorie deficit. That is: eat fewer calories than you burn.

Put your numbers into MFP (this website) and eat however many calories it tells you to. This can be made up of any type of food that you like.