Before and Afters!!! 163 lbs down to 134 lbs!

Options

Replies

• katekrise
    katekrise Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You will be a beautiful bride! Congrats on your success!
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congratulations on reaching your goal and on your wedding!
  • Garae
    Garae Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! that is super motivating because i am a similar height and starting weight as you were in the beginning! it's nice to know i could eventually end up looking as great as you do. congrats :)
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    you look awesome, cant wait to see some of your wedding pics
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!! I'm 5'3 an I wanna lose 30 lbs and if I do I'll be like 124 and I can't wait till I see some results !! You look beautiful and congratz on the weight loss and your wedding!!!
  • SillyBeans
    SillyBeans Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My goal is really similar to yours. INSPIRATION right there! Well done :)
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Beautiful. You obviously did some serious work at home. Great inspiration for those of us doing it on our own too without a gym membership. Nice!!!
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for the great comments!! I love being an inspiration for working out at home! I think over the last few years there have been so many really great workout videos developed that have changed the way we can work out at home! I see some of my old VHS workout videos from when I was in middle school and high school and I can't believe how EASY they were! No wonder I rarely saw any results... I was hardly "sweating to the oldies" lol.

And thank all of you for continuing to inspire me to stick with it! When I think about skipping a work out I just think about all of the people I've inspired! It's the best motivation out there!
  • Palache
    Palache Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Great job.
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!

Katie
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You really look great!
  • AshleyGriewe
    Options
    Wow, you seriously look AMAZING! Congrats on your upcoming wedding too!
  • elliemortimerroome
    Options
    in the final photo you look photoshopped! beautiful!
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look great! =D
  • raegan1215
    Options
    so inspiring, thanks! my start weight and goal are exactly the same as yours - it's wonderful and motivating to see your journey and that you accomplished your goals! congrats! i hope you have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon!!!!!
  • abberwocky
    Options
    Amazing!! Congrats on reaching your goal. I'm almost your height (5'3") and started at just a little over where you were--around 167. I set my goal weight at 125, but if I look as good as you at 135 I might stop there. :)
  • belleparis
    belleparis Posts: 111
    Options
    Looking awesome. Congratulations in reaching ur goal :-)
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Awesome success! Well done:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!