Eating clean for a month. Down 15 and 2 belt loops!

gman6464
gman6464 Posts: 222 Member
wooohoooo

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Well done!
  • hotnumber
    hotnumber Posts: 222 Member
    Congratulations!! It's great when we can actually see the results of our hard work
  • delsey2007
    delsey2007 Posts: 68 Member
    What exactly have you been eating?
  • rosej31
    rosej31 Posts: 189 Member
    15lbs in a month...What have you been eating and when can we see pics of your hard work
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    agreed. I wish people would explain what they are talking about. "Clean" has many meanings. Have you gone kosher, for example?
  • hunnnybee
    hunnnybee Posts: 46 Member
    Congratulations , What is your go to clean meal
    rosej31 wrote: »
    15lbs in a month...What have you been eating and when can we see pics of your hard work

Congratulations , What is your go to clean meals?
  • emhunter
    emhunter Posts: 1,212 Member
    That's awesome and congratulations! Do you hope to eat this way forever?
  • JustChristy79
    JustChristy79 Posts: 156 Member
    Congrats! That's great!
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    What is considered "clean?"
  • Sassyk35
    Sassyk35 Posts: 113 Member
    Ditto??
  • gman6464
    gman6464 Posts: 222 Member

kkenseth wrote: »
    What is considered "clean?"

Lots of questions I missed answering. Basically following the whole30 plan. The average day looked like eggs and fruit for breakfast. Nuts, fruits and veggies for snacks. Lunch is usually salad with chicken or steak. Dinner was usually something from the whole30 cookbook, which has fantastic recipes! So yummy.

Clean eating has meant no processed food, no sugars (except natural ones like fruit) or sweeteners of any type, no grains or legumes or dairy for the first thirty days.

Do I hope to eat like this forever? I hope to eat healthy forever, but not on the strict whole 30 program. Over the last ten days I have reintroduced grains, legumes and dairy back into my diet. I am still avoiding sugar as much as possible but I am not going out of my way to have 0 sugar (the lunch meat on my sandwich was probably cured in sugar).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!