I really need some advice :(

Options
2»

Replies

• RosieJaynee
    RosieJaynee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    can I ask why are people marking my comments down as spam??
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options

I don't know u snd did not mark you, but reading your post I can see where Someone might interpret your enthusiasm for bootea as promotion.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »

I don't know u snd did not mark you, but reading your post I can see where Someone might interpret your enthusiasm for bootea as promotion.

Yep, thought the same thing. No offence! (and I didn't flag you either xo)
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Hello, :) After having 2 gorgeous babies I struggled to accept my weight gain! I tried every diet! Then I found out about bootea. Every since I have started on them I have felt so good! In 3 months I lost just over a stone & still going strong! Bootea came with a meal plan & work out plan which flushes out all the bad stuff from your body! Now I feel so good in my self, my skin & hair is even better now too! It's such an easy diet to do & stick with. I also go to the gym, do Zumba at home & follow this app! Hope this helps!x

Please be careful with this stuff. The natural detox teas contain senna, which is an herbsl laxative. It really shouldn't be used long term (no more than 7 days it what's usually recommended).
  • jenmckane86
    jenmckane86 Posts: 50 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Why don't you just start with some baby steps, instead of jumping "all in" on a diet. This might help you not binge, and it can help you build up to a more structured diet/lifestyle/whatever you want to call it. I started by cutting out soda. Once I was comfortable with that, I started counting my calories just for my lunch. Once I was able to do that consistently I moved onto tracking lunch and dinner. Before I knew it I had a solid goal set for myself and I am able to stick to it 90% of the time.

...or cancel your account.
  • RosieJaynee
    RosieJaynee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ah okay, I just couldn't understand why I had been flagged as all I was doing was giving my method of weight loss :smile:

Oh I didn't realise! I've been using it for nearly 3 months now!