under 1200

Options
So I've been a little busy,had lunch at 5 and now I am full....I have 308 calories left to complete the 1200 a day target but I am full rn.Would something bad happen if I don't eat reccommended cals for a day.
Height:5.5
Weight:90.5 kgs (200 pounds I guess)

:) thankyou

Replies

• Pawsforme
    Pawsforme Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    No.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    No, but the day's not over yet (at least here). You might want it later. :smile:
  • bhanvi
    bhanvi Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    It's 9 pm here... i dont think I want to eat..
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    How did you gain weight if you can't even eat 1200 calories a day now?
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Nope. :)

Maybe have a little treat, or drink the rest of your calories...a hot chocolate or some milk?
  • qubetha
    qubetha Posts: 83 Member
    Options

That's a bit of an unfair question. A lot of people who begin reducing their portion size lose some appetite after a while. Sometimes it's temporary and sometimes it's permanent. You and OP both know exactly how people gain weight.
  • bhanvi
    Options

Lol there was a time when I lived for food. XD

• bhanvi
    Options
    cerise1982 wrote: »
    Nope. :)

Maybe have a little treat, or drink the rest of your calories...a hot chocolate or some milk?

Oohh...yea!! I can a tbsp of nutella *_*

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    This is a matter of personal opinion and everyone has their own. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with not coming in exactly on track. Under one day, over the next, so what. I watch my weeks and months to see how I'm doing.

I tried eating to numbers and it just didn't work. I'd be stuffing myself with food I didn't want on Monday and going to bed hungry on Thursday...because that's what the numbers required.

It all got easier when I started following my hunger. That's how I plan to eat when I'm done losing and weighing every bite of food, so it's best for me to practice that now,

Some people stick to the goal every single day and it works beautifully for them. Everyone is different!
  • booksandchocolate12
    booksandchocolate12 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options

She didn't say she consistently eats below 1200. It's possible that she just wasn't hungry today.

• jtate0212
    jtate0212 Posts: 53 Member
    Options

Wow. Really???
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    qubetha wrote: »

That's a bit of an unfair question. A lot of people who begin reducing their portion size lose some appetite after a while. Sometimes it's temporary and sometimes it's permanent. You and OP both know exactly how people gain weight.

Either way a 22 year old and 5'5 should be eating way more then 1200 calories.

I'm 46 yrs old, 5'2 and weigh 117 and eat 1700-1800 cals to lose weight.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    jtate0212 wrote: »

Wow. Really???

Wow. Really. ;)
  • Venus_Red
    Venus_Red Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Or go to bed if you aren't hungry. Don't free-feed with hot-chocolate or milk or whatever someone suggested. You aren't a calf to be fatted. You didn't eat your calories today, you probably will tomorrow.
  • stephaniemarie2
    stephaniemarie2 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sarah. I'm 46 and 5'2. How the heck can you eat that much and lose? Do you work out every day?
  • qubetha
    qubetha Posts: 83 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Serah87 wrote: »

What she should be eating and what she feels like eating are two very different things...

• stephaniemarie2
    stephaniemarie2 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sorry Serah
  • bhanvi
    Options

What she should be eating and what she feels like eating are two very different things...
    @qubetha
    Thankyou...!! :)
  • BurnWithBarn2015
    BurnWithBarn2015 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    bhanvi wrote: »

@qubetha
    Thankyou...!! :)

ok but why make a post about it then?