Options
    YAHWEH56 wrote: »
    Haha that's why she's my teacher! And Goodmorning y'all

:p @ Spencer

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    kccurtis2 wrote: »
    What curriculum do you use ms smarty pants?

Our school is k12...we are doing the core curriculum ...We have been doing homeschooling now for 5 years ..I love the school and I love that I am able to see her work/growth :)

• ms_smartypants
    Options
    Welcome everyone .... :)
  • gardenbikefamily
    gardenbikefamily Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I home schooled my daughter for kindergarten. She asked to be in school for first grade so I got her in an awesome charge school that's teaching the students sustainability. She is loving it. I am thrilled to not have so much pressure on me. Kudos to u home school moms❤
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    My daughter doesn't want to be in public school ..she loves that her mom teaches her and I am more than happy to do it :) Thanks Gardenbike :smile:
  • gardenbikefamily
    gardenbikefamily Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That's great ❤
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
  • ChristineJ1005
    ChristineJ1005 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Would love to meet some new people who are trying to reach the same goals as me. I gained a lot of weight from my last job and just started a new job! I'm determined to turn over a new leaf with this new job, I need to get this weight off. Would love some support! Feel free to add me.
  • ms_smartypants
    Options
    HI Christine ...welcome .....feel free to add me ...wishing you much success :)
  • Okie_Gal
    Okie_Gal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    shelby5711 wrote: »
    stewartm82 wrote: »
    Well Oreos is another story..I can't keep them in the house because they r my weakness! Anything w Oreos in it lol!

Oh man, yesterday I went in to an ice cream shop and they had chocolate Oreo ice cream. Groan, so I got a cone. It was yummy, I ate about 2/3 off it and it was so rich I had to toss the rest. I really only needed about 8 licks ya know! I don't even buy OREO cookies because they are too addicting. DID YOU KNOW that there are 19 appetite stimulants in those cookies? Yes, it's true.

No, I didn't know that! I'm so jealous of you! You know how people buy themselves something when they reach a goal? Well I treat myself to Oreos for a day for my reward!! Lol
  • YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Oh my that sounds go good Lmbo!!:) I want some now!!
  • Okie_Gal
    Okie_Gal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    We might need to start an "Oreos anonymous" group! LOL