Looking 4 Friends. Add Me. im on Keto diet

Options
Hello I am back after a year and looking for friends to support and for support. I am on a Ketogenic Diet and would love to find other Ketos but also would love to have any support group. My computer is slow so just go ahead and add me. I have had great success with mfp in the past looking to do it again.

Looking forward to the journey

Replies

• ewasner
    ewasner Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How do I add you?
  • ewasner
    ewasner Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    And what is the kerogen if diet?
  • shandraelong
    shandraelong Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of Keto and back on here as well!
  • Standsfast
    Standsfast Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    anna_lisa wrote: »
    Hello I am back after a year and looking for friends to support and for support. I am on a Ketogenic Diet and would love to find other Ketos but also would love to have any support group. My computer is slow so just go ahead and add me. I have had great success with mfp in the past looking to do it again.

Looking forward to the journey

Hi, @anna_lisa. I sent you a friend request . Have a great afternoon!
    Beth
  • AlbyHK
    AlbyHK Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also on Keto, looking for MFP friends to support and share experiences.
  • CyprusRoots
    CyprusRoots Posts: 6 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Hi, I'm Chris I'm 271lbs and also just starting Keto, just finished my second day. I'll add you all too if that's ok so we can share ideas and stuff. Cheers :)
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    @anna_lisa I have been in a state of nutritional ketosis for about a year now for pain management. My health at 64 is now better than when I was 44 so it is working for me. One MFP Keto forum that I visit most days is linked below.

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group