Join me on a NO EATING after 7:30 pm challenge

Options

Replies

• ConniMartin
    ConniMartin Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    xxKrissxx wrote: »
    People with binge eating disorder dont mostly binge at night.. binge eating is an all day struggle, which setting an imaginary time limit isn't going to help cause its a psychological disorder that needs professional therapy.

Time of day does not matter, i eat dinner sometimes at 8pm or 9, weight loss has come off just fine for me, all it takes is better planning of your day to set aside some calories for night snacking, why over complicate things by banning food like its a demon.

Good for you, what ever works for you is all that matters.
  • ConniMartin
    Options
    Down 2 lbs this week, thanks to all the support of my friends on MFP.
  • ConniMartin
    Options
    If you would like to continue doing this Challenge with me, please send me a friend request. Thank you.
  • deescrafty
    deescrafty Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Ate too much tonight but finished before 7:30!
  • deescrafty
    Options
    School hours for my grandson has destroyed our dinner schedule. His football schedule kees him busy until 630 or later. Have had to move dinner back to accommodate him and his late working dad. :( I do stop with dinner though, no snacking later! Good luck everyone!
  • change04
    change04 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Is it to late to join? Please add me. Thanks X
  • shee223
    shee223 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. I'd love the challenge
  • OliverMol
    OliverMol Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    deescrafty wrote: »
    I'm in. I noticed my blood sugars are better when I eat earlier in the evening and then stop. Looking forward to the challenge.

How did you measure blood sugar!?
  • deescrafty
    Options
    OliverMol wrote: »
    deescrafty wrote: »
    I'm in. I noticed my blood sugars are better when I eat earlier in the evening and then stop. Looking forward to the challenge.

How did you measure blood sugar!?

I use a glucose monitor as I am prediabetic.
  • deescrafty
    Options
    Did pretty well this week after a little schedule adjusting with back to school challenges. Today finished at 7 and went for a nice evening walk.
  • neil11111
    neil11111 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Have done pretty well this week in the challenge. One night of failure and the rest winners. Next week I'll focus on a perfect score. Thanks Conni.
  • ConniMartin
    Options
    Your welcome. Keep it up
  • ConniMartin
    Options
    I have been walking too.
  • Rob7979
    Rob7979 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    gonna join in as well. noticed it's the evening and late night snacking that's causing problems for me.
  • ConniMartin
    Options
    Hope you all are doing well, this is really helping my weight loss, plus I have started walking a very hilly road walking 3+ miles
  • turtlesoup1957
    turtlesoup1957 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I started two weeks ago not eating after 6:30pm. Unless being out for a meeting or dinners with friends. What I have found is every day it been easier and thinking less about food at night. Then making myself eat breakfast which I don't like but it helps you burn more calories.
  • honkytonks85
    honkytonks85 Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    *sigh* why does this persist? There is literally 0 difference to your weight loss efforts stopping eating at 730pm.

All it does is create confusion and unnecessary complication for a simple process. If you want to not eat after 730pm fine but know that it is a personal preference and will not lead to weight loss.
  • deescrafty
    Options
    Hi, good week, now walking in evening instead of snacking! Thanks Connie!
  • berger_l1
    berger_l1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love this challenge but it means that after 8,...you won't be able to talk to me because I'll be in bed to get right to next morning's breakfast ! Please add me as your accountable friend !
  • rustyblonde99
    rustyblonde99 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in!