You Know You're Losing Weight When.....

Options

Replies

• unigirl143
    unigirl143 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You transition your closet from summer to winter and you are now swimming in the new seasons clothes. I swear these were tight when i put them away lol.
  • tkphotogirl
    tkphotogirl Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Your wardrobe goes from overflowing with 20% that fits and 80% too small, to roomy with 80% that fits and 20% too small (with the too small pile shrinking by the week)
    All your belts are on the last hole
    Your boobs have gone awol
    You are donating too big clothes on a regular basis
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    My pants no longer fit. My family & friends see the changes plus being able to see it in past to current pictures are the best feeling.
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Your wedding ring is at risk of falling off
    You have to put part of the sheet between your knees when you go to bed because your knees are becoming bony
    A dress shirt you couldn't button the top button on is now so loose you can fit two fingers between the collar and your neck
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    When you use a tighter notch on your Fitbit!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I need to wear a belt with my skinny jeans there falling off me
  • ibamosaserreinas
    ibamosaserreinas Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    When suddenly you find yourself running when you are in a hurry and you struggled to walk fast before.
    When shopping for new cloths is frustrating and time consuming because you have gone down so many sizes that you struggle to figure out what sizes and cuts will fit. Shopping right now often involves taking three or even four sizes into the dressing room.
  • Heidisjourney
    Heidisjourney Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I can actually hug my knees to my chest during yoga. my stomach used to prevent that
  • athenawj
    athenawj Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    - you have to wear your engagement ring on your middle finger because the way it spins around and clinks is driving you crazy.
    - you can breathe and comfortably maneuver while painting your toenails.
  • doesthisappmakemelookfat
    Options
    craigmandu wrote: »
    Your wife says "You seemed bigger tonight!" BOOYA! :smokin: :smokin:

Ha! Good work!
  • KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    When I had the energy to play in the snow with my little boy.
    THE BEST!!!!

• krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    When you think "I'm so stressed, I really need a workout" instead of "I'm so stressed, I really need a *insert food here*"

This.
    Feels weird, but so true. :)

This! So much this!

• MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    bri170lb wrote: »
    When your husband cofesses that he saw a woman standing in front of his work and thought, "wow, that's a beautiful woman" and then thought," oh..WOW..that's my wife!" :smiley:

Awww!

After walking on my treadmill, I realized I no longer had an uncomfortable rash where my thighs used to rub together, and the inside legs of my shorts no longer ride up to my crotch when I'm walking.

I was getting dressed this morning and when I looked in the mirror, I realized my collar bones were visible and I no longer had 3 chins.

• zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    They took me off my diabetes medication:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    This, too. That feels especially good?
  • slvc0721
    slvc0721 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!!!! to whom ever started this, I have really enjoyed reading all of the posts, I have laughed and cried, and I have found myself in many......Don't ever forget HOW HARD we all have worked to get here and HOW HARD we have to continue to work every day to stay here. But mostly remember that sometimes we will fall, and that's OKAY, but don't forget TO GET UP, as we all fall, falling is not the bad part, NOT GETTING UP is.......keep going everyone and NEVER GIVE UP, you worked too hard to :)
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    - The people closest to you are increasingly more snide to you. Wait, what? 30 lbs ago you had no snarky comments, but now, all the sudden, you have something to say. :unamused: Strangers turn out to be the nicer ones. :blush:
    - When you realize that your shirt is so loose that you're showing off your cleavage a little more than what's appropriate. :sweat_smile:
    - When your lingerie doesn't stay in place and you have to buy new sets. Awesome! :naughty:
    - When you can slide your shirt DOWN over your hips. :sunglasses:
    - When your feet are slipping around in your shoes. :smirk:
    - Noticed that I use less shower products, less skin to wash. :no_mouth:
    - Had to readjust all my car settings i.e. mirrors, seat, and steering wheel height.
    - You have to take second glances when you walk past mirrors. :mrgreen: Who's that pretty lady? Wait, me?!?!
    - Takes less time to get dressed and prepped for things. :smirk:
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,366 Member
    Options
    when my daughter lays her head down in my lap and complains because all the padding is gone and my ribs hurt her head now!
  • shellbelle0210
    shellbelle0210 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You have to keep pulling your pants while trying to grocery shop.
  • Ponkeen
    Ponkeen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    When the cute skirt that was too tight to squeeze into three months ago is now falling off your hips. Soon it will be time for some shopping!
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options
    When you're running and you see your shadow and think it looks slim and trim.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!