Options
124»

Replies

• arwensb
    arwensb Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Im going to Disneyland!!!:smile:
    Me too!
    Actually, we are going to Disneyland anyway...tickets are bought and all that. But...hoping that I will have achieved my goal by then and can be showing off my new body in skimpy tank tops and a bikini at the pool :tongue:
  • kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I just spent a few hundred dollars on new clothes even though I am a few pounds from my goal. I also want to do some pin-up pics as a surprise for my hubby...reseraching photographers now! Oh, and going to Key West in December, to be a part of the Key West triathalon!
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    This might be cheesy, but I have a charm bracelet that I add a charm to for every 10lbs. Something that reflects what's going on at the time. Five on there so far!

At 60lbs, I'm going parasailing.
    At 80lbs, I'm getting a tattoo.
    And finally, at 90, I don't know yet. I'm aiming for that to coincide with a weekend trip to NYC with some girlfriends, so I'm sure it'll have something to do with that... day at the spa, killer dress, something like that, but I really don't know yet.
  • mamaDaisyJ
    mamaDaisyJ Posts: 395
    Options
    My reward at the goal weight is a wedding ring. We got married in October, but I didnt want to buy a ring that would need resized later... I'm just too frugal
  • darsh11
    darsh11 Posts: 98
    Options
    My goals are some what simple. I reward myself for the small things like I hate tracking everyday, but I pay myself to do it. I put a dollar in a jar for each day I track and then when I hit 30 days I get to have a pedicure. If I get to 60 days then I find a groupon for a facial or massage. I might do the same for a new wardrobe. For each day that I stick to the plan add a dollar to a savings account and when I reach my goal spend that money on a new wardrobe.
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I've never really thought about it, but seems like now is a good time to start. In no particular order: horseback riding, new pair of roller skates, and being a success story :happy:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Thought of one more - roller derby!
  • mhadams2668
    mhadams2668 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    LOL! When I hit my goal weight I want to get my Tattoo removed!My Tattoo is 20 years old and not holding up! It really looks terrible! until then...

first 20 pounds >haircut
    40 pounds >mani/pedi and haircut
    60 pounds > new clothes!
    80>tattoo removal
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I decided that if I can reach 140 by July 9th (when I have my next hair appt) that I'm going to treat myself to some new hair products. Might sound small, but I'm not going to truly reward myself until I hit my goal. When I've hit my goal of 120/125 I'm going to indulge in some new jeans ;)
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Adding to my goal....body countouring. It's a 90 minute treatment that helps treat cellulite. A local place is having a special with Living Social so it was only $50 instead of over $100. I bought a voucher, and I'm going to wait until I finish P90X to do it. That'll be my motivation to do every workout until then.
  • phenrichs
    phenrichs Posts: 102
    Options
    My goal is to get back down to the 185lb area. When I hit that I am buying a real weight set so I can start putting back on some muscle so that I am not just skinny but also fit.
    I know my reward is more hard work but hey you gotta set goals.
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    My biggest reward for getting to my goal weight is my engagement ring!! Until then I have several little ones that I have put in my signature!! I just met my goal to get a tanning package! Hopefully to reduce the appearance of my stretch marks!!!
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    My biggest reward for getting to my goal weight is my engagement ring!! Until then I have several little ones that I have put in my signature!! I just met my goal to get a tanning package! Hopefully to reduce the appearance of my stretch marks!!!
  • Kattie1
    Kattie1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That is mine as well SHOPPING SPREE FOR ME!!!!!!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    This might be cheesy, but I have a charm bracelet that I add a charm to for every 10lbs. Something that reflects what's going on at the time. Five on there so far!

At 60lbs, I'm going parasailing.
    At 80lbs, I'm getting a tattoo.
    And finally, at 90, I don't know yet. I'm aiming for that to coincide with a weekend trip to NYC with some girlfriends, so I'm sure it'll have something to do with that... day at the spa, killer dress, something like that, but I really don't know yet.
    The charm bracelet sounds fun. I am considering a tattoo once I get to my goal weight. I just need to find a design I can live with for the rest of my life.
  • lindsyrox
    lindsyrox Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    What a great tattoo idea!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!