mmmm creamers...

Options
2»

Replies

• devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    @devilwhiterose ....so wait...you have to tell us how to say it then...is it JEAN Net????.... @lulucitron ....prophet of doom??? You know someone is going to be all over that as a band name...and 2 years you will be like WTF I came up with that!!!!

Jon-net!
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Ooooh I was thinking that...but then...I went with Jean net...which looking back...wasn't a good decision at all.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Not at all. But I'll allow it. ...just this once. >:)
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    Thanks and if we are ever in starbucks together I will make sure to go..HEY...it is JON-NET!!!
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    some still have hydrogenated oils/ trans fats
    INGREDIENTS: WATER, SUGAR, VEGETABLE OIL (HIGH OLEIC SOYBEAN AND/OR HIGH OLEIC CANOLA), AND LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SODIUM CASEINATE (A MILK DERIVATIVE)**, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, MONOAND DIGLYCERIDES, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CELLULOSE GEL, CELLULOSE GUM, CARRAGEENAN. CONTAINS: A MILK DERIVATIVE.
    (pretty much an anti-eating clean food)

Unless he's drinking creamer that's been sucked up off of the floor with a mop and then rung out into his mug, I can't quite see what's dirty about it.

• KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    @catscats222 Just in case you weren't aware, ingredients lists are actually always available on food packaging for the consumer's own interests, should they wish to know. I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve by pasting it here.

I'm jealous of the creamer varieties you get in the US. Here in the UK I can only get 'original' or 'light'. I want to be able to make gingerbread lattes at my desk :sad:
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I'm about to have an 8 or 9 oz. cup of Starbucks Komodo Dragon dark roast coffee with .75-1 oz. of Bailey's Toffee Almond Cream, er, I mean, "Water, Sugar, Cream*, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Caseinate, Artificial Color, Salt and Carrageenan."

Taking a sip . . . ahhhhhhhhhh, absolutely delicious, just the right combination: "Earthy, herbal and complex with a lingering spice. The scent is like a stroll through the forest just after a rain" and
    an anti-eating clean food)
    Perhaps I shall have two cups today. :)

• cmtigger
    cmtigger Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    some still have hydrogenated oils/ trans fats
    INGREDIENTS: WATER, SUGAR, VEGETABLE OIL (HIGH OLEIC SOYBEAN AND/OR HIGH OLEIC CANOLA), AND LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SODIUM CASEINATE (A MILK DERIVATIVE)**, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, MONOAND DIGLYCERIDES, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CELLULOSE GEL, CELLULOSE GUM, CARRAGEENAN. CONTAINS: A MILK DERIVATIVE.
    (pretty much an anti-eating clean food)

And a couple tablespoons a day is going to hurt us?
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I am a huge fan of the sugar free flavored syrups too. I'm addicted to the Torani Sugar Free Smores one. It's 5 calories an ounce. I'm sure it is full of chemicals that will kill me too - that's why its so dang yummy!!!! Now I want more coffee....
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Love coffee screamers when I'm.in the USA love using them. Have not really made it here to Ireland so use skim milk instead :(
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    no one likes a bit of skim milk?

You might as well use water :s
  • BethAnnieT
    BethAnnieT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Skim milk just seems to water down my coffee... don't like it. In an ideal world, I like my coffee to taste like melted coffee-flavored ice cream. But that's too many calories & carbs to use up first thing in the morning.

One of my favorite things is to warm/froth 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk (in my Nespresso latte-maker milk-frother/warmer thingee). Low calorie, low carb, creamy, and slightly nutty. SO good.

I also like to mix whole cream and Silk almond creamer 1:1 in a pint jar, then add about 2 Tbsp flavored creamer, or 1 Tbsp flavored syrup, or 1/2 tsp or so vanilla or almond extract to that mix. Then I get some of the yummy flavor but it's diluted in lower-cal, lower-carb stuff.

Now excuse me while I go make some coffee....
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    Uhhh excuse us while we all go make some with your sweet recipe
  • courtneylykins5
    courtneylykins5 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    They have almond milk based creamers now too. I've only seen vanilla and caramel flavors, but since those are my favorites anyway I am a happy camper.