Boo berry cereal....

Options

Replies

• Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Kalikel wrote: »
    Cereals actually are very good for gaining weight. They're high-cal and not very filling. They're truly excellent for putting on weight, if one needs to do that.

That's not to say that you can't eat a little and still lose weight! Of course you can. But if you ever know anyone who needs to gain, sugary breakfast cereals will help.

With a milkshake to wash it down and those evil, evil frosting filled cookies for dessert.

I know that does the trick for me every time. Pity I don't need to gain weight, I'm a champ at it. I could probably win awards!

• x_blackrainbow
    x_blackrainbow Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I love this thread. Has anyone tried Chocolate lucky charms? How would you say they compare to Boo berry and Count Chocula?

I LOVE chocolate Lucky Charms! I honestly don't think I've ever had the other two. I think I failed at childhood.
  • JayWalk39
    JayWalk39 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Boo Berry > Count Chocula > Franken Berry

And yes, I have a box of each at my house right now! :)
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I love me some lucky charms!!! But...have you tried a little thing called cinnamon toast crunch?? OH MAN...and dare I toss out the ol...captain crunch????
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    slashkiss wrote: »
    I lost 17 pounds in 3 months while eating Count Chocula for lunch daily. I buy like 15 boxes during October and use it for the whole year.

Mmmm .....Count Chocula

Boo Berry.....not so much.
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    TeaBea wrote: »
    slashkiss wrote: »
    I lost 17 pounds in 3 months while eating Count Chocula for lunch daily. I buy like 15 boxes during October and use it for the whole year.

Mmmm .....Count Chocula

Boo Berry.....not so much.

It's ok to be wrong. ;)

I was pleasantly surprised by how much you got in a serving! Mm. Thanks for the reminder that it is this time of year again! =)

• AcrylicSugar
    AcrylicSugar Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Huh, I now realize I've never had any of those monster cereals. It was always Cinnamon Toast Crunch to me. Or French toast crunch. :smile:

What's your favorite cereal?
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    Ummmm my favorite? ??? Definitely love some captain crunch ad well
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Fitting into my macros, not a problem! Fitting into my budget, completely different story! (I have five children at home that inhale cereal!)
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    That's the best excuse to get all the good stuff!!!!
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Now I want some cereal.
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    Seriously. ..I have a date with the grocery store later and I think a little stroll down the old cereal lane is in store for me....also need to get some avacado but...what's that have to do with anything?????
  • jodybo2
    jodybo2 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I looooove Count Chocula. It's my most favorite cereal ever! I hate that it's only available around Halloween now and last year I wasn't able to find it at all. You can bet when I do, I'll buy several of them!
  • Buckeye_Dave
    Buckeye_Dave Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ummmm my favorite? ??? Definitely love some captain crunch ad well

Love Captain Crunch (with crunch berries) but it tears up the roof of my mouth! Surely, I'm not the only one?! :)
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Cocoa Krispies is my absolute fave cereal, but sadly here in Canada they don't sell them....so I get them imported from the States (yes, I am THAT hardcore) :)
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Ingredients in Brach's candy corn: sugar, corn syrup, confectioner's sugar glaze, salt, dextrose, artificial flavor, gelatin, titanium dioxide color, yellow 6, yellow 5, red 3, blue 1, sesame oil.
    i would rather have 80% dark chocolate

mmmmm Brach's candy corn, no diet would complete without a little candy corn.trvv2jkncbiq.jpeg
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,900 Member
    Options
    Ingredients in Brach's candy corn: sugar, corn syrup, confectioner's sugar glaze, salt, dextrose, artificial flavor, gelatin, titanium dioxide color, yellow 6, yellow 5, red 3, blue 1, sesame oil.
    i would rather have 80% dark chocolate

image.png?w=500&c=1

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,900 Member
    Options
    But look! It has Whole Grains and vitamins!

987a6d9d9072ace88a95a846f00aad89.png
  • ilovecereal1982
    Options
    I am originally from canada and when oreos o's came out I had to get my mom to send them to me in the mail..mmmmm..
  • ManiacalLaugh
    ManiacalLaugh Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options

Actually, it's: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Confectioner's Glaze, Salt, Dextrose, Gelatin, Sesame Oil, Artificial Flavor, Honey, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Red 3 (taken from the Brachs website, not the outdated information Google had on their page)

And? All of those ingredients mixed together make sugary, autumn deliciousness for 1/10th the calories of my entire day's allotment. That's plenty left over for my macros.
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    mmmmm Brach's candy corn, no diet would complete without a little candy corn.trvv2jkncbiq.jpeg

XD I have selfies of myself doing the same thing for almost every year starting from when I was 10.