Its the day you meet your weightloss goal, How are you going to spend the day?

Options
Lets all use our imaginations. Most of us working to meet a weight loss goal, and i am sure most of us fantasize about what we are going to do when we reach those goals. How are you going to spend that day in the body that you worked so hard to achieve?

Replies

• acmanna
    acmanna Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Probably by staring at myself in the mirror.. Or I'll make some new goals
  • luckypony71
    luckypony71 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm going shopping for a new outfit that I look fabulous in! Then because I'm such a planner, I will start to figure out my maintenance diet so I can keep it off for life.
  • EAT0023
    EAT0023 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am with you on shopping. I would probably go crazy and get my hair done too.
  • yokohama041965
    yokohama041965 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Start getting my plan together for maintaining the body I wored so hard to achieve.
  • kirstywillia
    kirstywillia Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That's a good question! You know I'll probably eat something so bad for me and not even care about the extra pounds just because if have a hot body haha.... Then work it off lmao.
  • EAT0023
    Options
    I too would probably go eat something awfully delicious. In my new hot outfit, with my makeover. Make everyone think, "what the... How can she eat like that, and stay looking so good!!???!!" little would they know...
  • Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Obviously I'll be cashing in that winning lottery ticket, because when I hit goal weight all my other issues will have to magically disappear. ;)

In reality land? I'll probably wait for the weekend if it doesn't happen to fall on a Friday or Saturday, then go find some way to celebrate.

I'll also be fending off "You're too skinny!" comments left and right from family, so I'll immediately begin working on figuring out a calorie surplus and workout routine that will help me put muscle on my skinny-fat self. Actually, I should start researching that now!

And I'm buying running shoes in hopes that I can run again!

I might even go all crazy-land and put on some make-up!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Shopping... clothes and diamonds. I will look so fabulous that all others will turn and say "whoa!! now that lady is beautiful and sparkly!" ... I love bling :smiley:
  • Siobhanekent
    Siobhanekent Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Brilliant question! !! Woul buy new outfit get hair done and go see people i havent seen in yrs!!!!
  • sbmcm
    sbmcm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hair salon and clothes shopping spree (time to start saving...)
  • EAT0023
    Options
    Brilliant question! !! Woul buy new outfit get hair done and go see people i havent seen in yrs!!!!

Seeing people you haven't seen in years looking your best has to feel amazing. Especially if you have avoided them due to your struggle with weight. I know i have!
  • Azuriaz
    Options
    sbmcm wrote: »
    Hair salon and clothes shopping spree (time to start saving...)

Hm...a real haircut by a real professional. That might not be such a bad idea, either!
  • nikki_hayter
    nikki_hayter Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'd like to have my hair and makeup done and do a boudoir photo shoot then make a smokin hot calendar for my husband. :)
  • 1mumrevolution
    1mumrevolution Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Thai food and champagne. Then back on the fitness regime.
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    "Its the day you meet your weightloss goal, How are you going to spend the day?" Doing the same thing we've been doing, Pinky; TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    The day I meet my weight loss goal, hmmm...probably roll out of bed at 5 am, get on the scale, do a quick jig for reaching my goal, get in the shower and proceed to go to work. Just like every other day. Maybe I'll order a Victoria secret bra online while at work (I'm a rebel)
  • Azuriaz
    Options
    The day I meet my weight loss goal, hmmm...probably roll out of bed at 5 am, get on the scale, do a quick jig for reaching my goal, get in the shower and proceed to go to work. Just like every other day. Maybe I'll order a Victoria secret bra online while at work (I'm a rebel)

Okay, but you can't get the IT guy fired for sexual harassment if he winks at you! (Assuming he is a he or a she inclined in that direction and assuming you have an IT department, of course.)
  • Sarah4fitness
    Sarah4fitness Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Sign up for a bikini or figure competition (depending on how I lean out) to take the next steps. When I last hit my goal weight, I had NO. IDEA. How to buy clothes anymore, things fit totally differently and I had no idea how to properly fit my body. So THIS time when I get to that goal weight, I'm going to have a personal shopper help.
  • EAT0023
    Options
    pondee629 wrote: »
    "Its the day you meet your weightloss goal, How are you going to spend the day?" Doing the same thing we've been doing, Pinky; TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
    HAHAHA!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,029 Member
    Options
    I hit my first goal mid-June. ... the day before I took off for a 3-week holiday in Canada. I just thought, "Oh, thank goodness for that!" when I stepped on the scale, and then went to work.

I am really close to my second goal ... whatever it may be. I'm not quite sure yet where I'm going to stop or when exactly I'm going to start maintaining. I'm in the ... "maybe just another kg or two phase".

But whenever I reach that point, I will likely celebrate by going on a really long bicycle ride. :)