Progress Pics

Replies

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    This is my profile pic but you'll be able to see it clearer here. Started at about 220 but didn't take a pic until about 210? Current pic is 187. Still got about 30lbs to go at least but I am over half way to that goal, yippee!

loayhatztfn1.jpg
  • denacook83
    denacook83 Posts: 14 Member
    I actually
    lost weight, gained weight, got pregnant and then started this journey between these pics. I was around 225 in the first pic (the most I've weighed not pregnant) and around 175 now in the 2nd pic.
  • Deadlifter87
    Deadlifter87 Posts: 8 Member
    i8lms8rmecuu.jpg

9 week difference
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    This is not a true before picture, it's from a few years ago. It's me, 20 pounds lighter than my highest weight, with no exercise. When I was that weight this time, I had a smaller body. During picture taken today. I have 30 pounds until goal, 13 until I'm no longer an overweight BMI.

dafvxmq9ubhk.jpg
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,081 Member
    tumblr_nujunhMQAX1uaxu38o1_1280.jpg
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    umzgqsk6tzjc.jpg

Simple calorie deficit and lifting weights...
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Some massive/impressive changes in this thread. good work people.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,706 Member
    Merkavar wrote: »
    Some massive/impressive changes in this thread. good work people.

Absolutely! :)

• minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    Soo much amazingness going on here!

These 'befores' are screenshots from a video when I had asked someone to film me doing pushups and squats to check my form. I was not even at my largest! I put on another 10kg/20lbs after this. I don't even know how I walked.

15s332w.png

2h6bqbp.png

1zlt374.jpg

1hfgcl.jpg

Lost about 89ish lbs I think, I work in kilos. About 25kg/50lbs to go.
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    I'm amazed by the effort and results so many have put in! I decided to share mine, though I'm very much a work in progress. I've lost just over 50 lbs, and my initial goal is a 90 lb loss (270 to 180). I'll reassess where I'm at health and fitness-wise at 180.

I'm rather psyched that I'm getting my face back.

0zrygf1f9s0e.png

0c1xw58l6klk.png

((See? My face!!))
    jx7cdam9rauw.jpg
  • lyngo2
    lyngo2 Posts: 1 Member
    Inspiring thread!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Wow, this thread is full of amazing stuff.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    minties82 wrote: »
    Soo much amazingness going on here!

These 'befores' are screenshots from a video when I had asked someone to film me doing pushups and squats to check my form. I was not even at my largest! I put on another 10kg/20lbs after this. I don't even know how I walked.

15s332w.png

2h6bqbp.png

1zlt374.jpg

1hfgcl.jpg

Lost about 89ish lbs I think, I work in kilos. About 25kg/50lbs to go.

Holy.... Congrats on all your hard work, you look amazing!!!
    18922 Posts: 102 Member
    I love this thread so inspirational. Im on week one and cannot wait to make it to week 10 to post some of my own before and after pics. Good work to all of you , you all look fantastic

• preeJAY
    preeJAY Posts: 46 Member
    Great job, everyone!! Fantastic progress :)
  • jessimacd
    jessimacd Posts: 53 Member
    edited September 2015
    This was me in Jan - I decided I FINALLY had to stop just complaining about my weight gain (which I'd been carrying around for oh, 5 years or so), and actually do something about it.

3nsambj5b5p5.jpg

It's funny because my coworkers have only ever known me at my heavier weight, and would say things like "ohh you don't need to lose weight!" etc. But I know myself and I was NOT comfortable at this weight.

And then this is me a few weeks ago, at the beginning of Sept. Feeling pretty good about my progress, and only want to lose another 5-10 lbs, but more importantly, this time around I want to look FIT and not just thin.

oc0hzeojawrm.jpg

*Please excuse the weird mirror selfie.. I didn't have anyone handy to take my current progress photos.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,706 Member
    jessimacd wrote: »
    This was me in Jan - I decided I FINALLY had to stop just complaining about my weight gain (which I'd been carrying around for oh, 5 years or so), and actually do something about it.

It's funny because my coworkers have only ever known me at my heavier weight, and would say things like "ohh you don't need to lose weight!" etc. But I know myself and I was NOT comfortable at this weight.

I can relate. :)

Before I started here, I kept doing the "one day, I'll lose weight and get back to what I was in 2008" thing. But just saying that didn't seem to work for some reason. :smiley:

And, like you, my coworkers have never known me at a slender weight, so this has come as something of a surprise for them. I was thinking about it, and even my husband hasn't really known me at this weight. I was this weight when we met, but I lived in Canada and he lived in Australia, so we didn't see each other all that often. By the time I moved to Australia in 2009, I was about 20 lbs heavier than this.
  • MaggotPig
    MaggotPig Posts: 89 Member
    I started out at 356lbs - heavier than this photo I think

c3izudeb5qqa.jpg

During (233lbs)

coyqbrxfm2u3.jpg

About 50lbs to go
  • leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    MaggotPig wrote: »
    I started out at 356lbs - heavier than this photo I think

c3izudeb5qqa.jpg