Ok guys....who likes a thigh gap???

Options

Replies

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    Options
    To clarify - since some of the posted pictures of butts missed the point - a thigh gap isn't the same thing as standing with your legs apart.
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Is that an original vs. an extra crispy?

Good observational skills. I wouldn't kick either out of bed.

• rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Dammit now I need to go get some fried chicken!
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I figured the guys on here would prefer theirs jerked: :D

ro654deaxb64.jpg
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    aukqbnwvknu82.jpg

If only I could figure out how to turn these into a thigh gap but naw. Haven't yet.
  • Sarah4fitness
    Sarah4fitness Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Thigh gap and back dimples are genetic. Either your genes gifted them to you, or not. They're not a status symbol to anyone but the ignorant. That said, I think attraction to 'em is like any other "type" preference.
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    My bone structure naturally gives me a thigh gap at a normal weight of 126 pounds at 5 foot 6. I quite like it. Equally, I don't think it's something worth striving for if you need to reduce your weight to an unhealthy BMI to attain it.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    Thigh gaps are genetic, there is nothing, other than plastic surgery, that can get you one if you dont have one. If a guy wants to date you, based on whether or not you have a thigh gap, I think you should look elsewhere. Sure, a guy can like it, or not like it, but either way, its shouldnt be a base for a decision

How is a guy attracted to a thigh gap any different than a woman attracted to broad shoulders? Why should "you" look elsewhere?
    Double standards. Duh.
  • jersey_54
    jersey_54 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Well thigh gaps >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fat chicks if thats what you asking? But other than that, I dont see no problem in not having it. Goes same for curves lol Most of chicks think their mcDonald rolls are curves...yeah no
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    getitamb wrote: »
    aukqbnwvknu82.jpg

If only I could figure out how to turn these into a thigh gap but naw. Haven't yet.

:)
  • jersey_54
    edited September 2015
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    jersey_54 wrote: »
    Well thigh gaps >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fat chicks if thats what you asking? But other than that, I dont see no problem in not having it. Goes same for curves lol Most of chicks think their mcDonald rolls are curves...yeah no

OVUoOuG.gif

this guy gets it.

I mean, Most of em think having a fat belly is curvy and "thick" lol. Its actually when you have big cleavage going down to low waist going down to big butt making an actual curve in your body.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »

OVUoOuG.gif

this guy gets it.

I mean, Most of em think having a fat belly is curvy and "thick" lol. Its actually when you have big cleavage going down to low waist going down to big butt making an actual curve in your body.

There was a great "curves vs. curve" visual aid somewhere in a thread recently.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I never looked at a woman and right away thought about her thigh gap. That's like the least of my concerns. gap or no gap does not make the woman any more or less sexy to me. That's almost like comparing big or little butts, or real or fake breasts. it shouldn't matter.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options

So, no thigh gap means you're fat?
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »

I guess, and apparently having muscles gives you the right to judge people and say ignorant ish......
  • jersey_54
    Options

I guess, and apparently having muscles gives you the right to judge people and say ignorant ish......

lol no, But not reading all of it and judging those muscled guy is
  • jersey_54
    Options
    I said if its not on some fat chick who is trying to convince herself that thigh gaps arent attractive and her hot dogs down there are, yeah thats not attractive.