Its the day you meet your weightloss goal, How are you going to spend the day?

Options

Replies

• Chelseamatic1
    Chelseamatic1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think I would get my hair cut and colored, then spend the day at the beach showing off my hot swimsuit body!
  • soundpressure80
    soundpressure80 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Face plant a pizza and down some cold beers!
    Then begin the next phase
  • erice6911
    erice6911 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i would buy a ONE airplane ticket to anywhere.
  • sbmcm
    sbmcm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Azuriaz wrote: »
    sbmcm wrote: »
    Hair salon and clothes shopping spree (time to start saving...)

Hm...a real haircut by a real professional. That might not be such a bad idea, either!

I only recently (last few months) started getting my hair done professionally (not gonna lie, it had been looking rough), and now I don't think I can go back to cutting it myself.
  • knelson095
    knelson095 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on reaching my goal by the time I visit home for my brother's wedding next July. My family will be shocked, and I will drink up allll the compliments. I can't wait. :#
  • TehLaughingDog
    TehLaughingDog Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Go get my dream tattoo done
  • Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Hair salon and clothes shopping spree (time to start saving...)

Hm...a real haircut by a real professional. That might not be such a bad idea, either!

I only recently (last few months) started getting my hair done professionally (not gonna lie, it had been looking rough), and now I don't think I can go back to cutting it myself.

It looks good, too!

I can't afford top dollar, cotton balls between your toes, complimentary champagne (or even softdrinks!) stylist, so I figure I'll scout around now to find one around my age with my general facial features when I'm lean. If she knows how to do her hair, she'll know how to do mine!

• DeterminedFee201426
    Options
    Face plant a pizza and down some cold beers!
    Then begin the next phase
    nice combo

• Lynzdee18
    Lynzdee18 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Obviously I'll be cashing in that winning lottery ticket, because when I hit goal weight all my other issues will have to magically disappear. ;)

In reality land? I'll probably wait for the weekend if it doesn't happen to fall on a Friday or Saturday, then go find some way to celebrate.

I'll also be fending off "You're too skinny!" comments left and right from family, so I'll immediately begin working on figuring out a calorie surplus and workout routine that will help me put muscle on my skinny-fat self. Actually, I should start researching that now!

And I'm buying running shoes in hopes that I can run again!

I might even go all crazy-land and put on some make-up!

That's what I want to do? But seriously, likely nothing special.. :)

• DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    what iam going to do is go through out my day as normal.. like i did before when i hit my last goal weight back in may of this year.(maintain) i did'nt plan anything but my mom had planned a 3 week vacation and i decided to join her..that was the only thing different around that time . i dont see a need for me to do any award like things because i treat myself throughout the months/years with clothes drink and more .. so it would'nt be anything out the norm if i did this when i reach my goal weight * maybe i can get some new ideas from you guyz iam outta ideas lol
  • joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    erice6911 wrote: »
    i would buy a ONE airplane ticket to anywhere.

Wow! If you had to buy two tickets before this is definitely going to be a teary moment. Get in. Sit. Tie your seat belt... and probably cry (of happiness) for the whole trip :smile:
  • natboosh69
    natboosh69 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm going to spend the day eating what I want, and then start maintaining the next day :)
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    EAT0023 wrote: »
    pondee629 wrote: »
    "Its the day you meet your weightloss goal, How are you going to spend the day?" Doing the same thing we've been doing, Pinky; TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
    HAHAHA!

Thanks for the laugh.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    When I hit "one" derland I arranged a party at the local trampoline park. What I glory in most of all is the return of my mobility. Then I signed up for a bunch of runs and a Mud Hero.

A close second is shopping for cheap clothes in ordinary stores and ordinary sizes.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    I'd probably spend the day thinking "yeah.. but now I'm going to gain back my glycogen and not actually be at this weight" and then be a little sad because I'd also probably be unwilling to drop a few more to allow room for that water weight.
  • thintribe2014
    thintribe2014 Posts: 36 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I met mine 3 months ago ate my maintenance calories for a week "oh how I missed them" and then realised! I need this... I found myself without purposeful focus... I felt quite lost like id lost a friend... So I reset my plan and off I go again... The funny thing is I don't like being in a deficit, I find it challenging and im very crabby but the alternative of resting on my laurels is worse
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Start figuring out the "maintain" regime. Maybe have some popcorn. :smile:
  • gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I weigh-in on Wednesdays, so I'll probably go to work. XD
  • spacelump
    spacelump Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    What a good question!

Probably have some confident/boss sex and then enjoy an alcoholic beverage in a slinky dress that shows my arms (which I cover so often).

I'd like to say I would workout, but I probably would just bask in the gloriousness.
  • lauraleefaith
    lauraleefaith Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Work out followed by a spontaneous photo shoot.