Does Using the 21 Day Fix Containers Work ?

2»

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    The question was simple " DOES IT WORK? Yes it does.. Why does everything get so complicated he or she didn't ask for financial advice or help..

Yeah but not necessarily.

If I starved myself eating 1200 calories and working out, I'd end up binging for sure. I don't call that 'working'.
  • ambutl03
    ambutl03 Posts: 5 Member
    If you actually read the 21 day fix meal plan instructions it talks about how to add certain containers if you get hungry and if you're working out more (like first try adding fruit, then protein, then carbs). You certainly are not encouraged to cram chocolate cake in the containers, although you can have an occasional treat like dark chocolate and wine... The goal is certainly not to starve anybody. It's worked for me too and was cheaper than my $54/month ymca membership. I'm not sure how it would constitute as a scam.... I had gestational diabetes during my last pregnancy and learned a lot about nutrition. Beachbody offers a lot of great information in their nutrition plans. Good luck!
  • ambutl03
    ambutl03 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm not talking about the ENTIRE thing... Only the containers.

My mom did not do the workouts but used the containers and lost 11 lbs. So yes, it does :)