Ok guys....who likes a thigh gap???

Options

Replies

• AquabearGO
    AquabearGO Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    "Its ok for a man to be bald, overweight and stinky, but its NEVER ok for a woman not to have a thigh gap. Its a breakdown of society when these women let themselves go. EVERY woman in America should strive to have a thigh gap......and the ones that dont??? Live in shame, then move to the Middle East!"
    Donald Trump, Sept. 4 2015 Speech
  • summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    AquabearGO wrote: »
    "Its ok for a man to be bald, overweight and stinky, but its NEVER ok for a woman not to have a thigh gap. Its a breakdown of society when these women let themselves go. EVERY woman in America should strive to have a thigh gap......and the ones that dont??? Live in shame, then move to the Middle East!"

I have no come back.....well I do but I'm already in enough trouble lol but it was really really funny!!

• GabriellaEstrella
    GabriellaEstrella Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    UMMMM....IS THIS A REAL TOPIC???? :s
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options

ThaNo fully I live in the UK then
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    UMMMM....IS THIS A REAL TOPIC???? :s

Yes
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options

I don't think it's okay for a man to be stinky. Wtf. I also prefer my man to not be overweight. Fortunately, he's not. :)

Trump sucks. I've never had a thigh gap...and tbh, I never aspired to get one.

The first time I heard of "thigh gap" I was 15 and telling this lady at my job that I felt fat. (I wasn't.) she replied, "you're not fat. If you were overweight, your thighs wouldn't have a gap."

Like I said, I have never had a thigh gap.

Wth? Was she trying to give me an eating disorder? I started taking Dexatrim.

Did I mention I wasn't even fat in high school?! Gah!
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    NielleCha wrote: »
    Omg we are going to get shut down because we are trying to stop young girls trying to lose weight for a dangerous reason!!!!

Oh come on. You asked specifically if GUYS like thigh gaps. For one - not all guys like the same body type. For two - If you were trying to help young girls you suck at words.

I have to agree. Starting a thread based on trying to stop a dangerous or otherwise not natural goal that might cause harm could be a good thing.

Starting a thread that somehow weighs what men think in regards to their preferences on a womans body teaches women to be judged by men. Maybe everyone has some ideal of what they think their "pefect" shape is for a partner in a physical sense. But personally I'd find that a woman more confident in who SHE wanted to be in a physical sense would probably be more attractive, regardless of body shape.
  • That1Chick_Brit
    That1Chick_Brit Posts: 2,541 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I hear though that the thigh gap is out and the new thing is a thigh brow??? Not really sure what the eff that is, but its in! lol
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    We
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    kami3006 wrote: »
    Omg we are going to get shut down because we are trying to stop young girls trying to lose weight for a dangerous reason!!!!

I'm shocked it made it to page 5.

Yet the post about how to get a thigh gap is still there!! What's worse people??? us saying be happy with what you have and don't do silly things.....or exercise 2-3hrs a day 7 days a week once you are skinny!!! OMG SERIOUSLY!!!

i'd assume most of the reporting comes from some of the skinny/fat shaming, age shaming, and sexual preference shaming that has been going on for the last 5 pages, not so much the topic at hand, which isn't by any means limited to MFP only. good job by the mods honestly.

We aren't skinny/fat shaming though....we are saying that doesn't matter what age or size it is not an achievable look for most girls!!! Yet MFP is allowing a girl to promote an unhealthy DANGEROUS way of losing weight to achieve this!!
    I wanted guys to pipe up and say they don't care about a thigh gap.....which they have! And I also have been trying to help some young ladies that think this is what guys want and without it they look bad!! So perhaps they should see this post as a positive thing about body shape and age.....as for the pics of the butts....I didn't put them up lol but those last 2 were hot hahaha

think you missed my comments in the thread back at the start- i am attracted to women with thigh gaps. it's all i've ever dated. its just how i'm wired and there's def been a few people who tried to shame me for it a few pages back. if you dislike whatever this other person has posted you should prob just flag it, otherwise it makes you seem like you have an agenda for whatever reason. mods did a good job here.
    takes all ages and types to hold hands and make a circle.

I <3 this so hard!

• notwaitin
    notwaitin Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    If your thighs are toned and not flabby, I'm guessing any guy is gonna like that whether they touch or not. I've got me some full thighs and booty, but I squat, lift, and keep them tight...have had no complaints, ha!
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    notwaitin wrote: »
    If your thighs are toned and not flabby, I'm guessing any guy is gonna like that whether they touch or not. I've got me some full thighs and booty, but I squat, lift, and keep them tight...have had no complaints, ha!

My inner thighs are somewhat flabby but they've never had trouble attracting visitors.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Me four!
    tumblr_lztwuyXS5d1r8zzvio2_400.gif

Me five, for posting community guidelines and not reporting to a mod. I's was only tryna help...

57624573.jpg
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    How is it fat shaming saying you don't have a thigh gap? Some people just don't. I used to be more proportionate now I'm more of a pear. I don't think she was skinny shaming at all. Where I come from guys just want a gal with a big booty....which I happen to have the counterparts for but not actually have.
  • summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    robertw486 wrote: »
    NielleCha wrote: »

Oh come on. You asked specifically if GUYS like thigh gaps. For one - not all guys like the same body type. For two - If you were trying to help young girls you suck at words.

I have to agree. Starting a thread based on trying to stop a dangerous or otherwise not natural goal that might cause harm could be a good thing.

Starting a thread that somehow weighs what men think in regards to their preferences on a womans body teaches women to be judged by men. Maybe everyone has some ideal of what they think their "pefect" shape is for a partner in a physical sense. But personally I'd find that a woman more confident in who SHE wanted to be in a physical sense would probably be more attractive, regardless of body shape.

I started a thread with a boring heading.....it got no response.....started a thread with something controversial and bam she's away! Why didn't any of you political correct people look or comment on the other thread?
  • getitamb
    Options
    What was it?
  • xlb57
    xlb57 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thigh gap = Overrated
  • lilbitoftrouble
    lilbitoftrouble Posts: 2,052 Member
    Options
    Well I worked hard to get thigh gap, because it made it easier for me to walk. I think we are all different and who cares if a woman has thigh gap or not.
  • getitamb
    Options
    Well I like my thighs just fine together. They match my body. Nothing against those that have them though. I used to have big boobs. Not anymore. Nothing against those who have those either.
  • xlb57
    xlb57 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Well I worked hard to get thigh gap, because it made it easier for me to walk. I think we are all different and who cares if a woman has thigh gap or not.

This completely! In no way was my comment intended to suggest I don't like thigh gaps. I just think there are probably a million other things that are more important to me personally, as it pertains to a women's attractiveness, than the existence of a thigh gap or not.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I am pretty certain I will never have a thigh gap. If it doesn't exist while I can fit into size 00 jeans, it's never going to happen. Okay...if I stand a certain way and contort my body just so, you might get a glimpse of daylight between my legs. But even when I got down to 95 pounds (that would be a BMI of 17), I didn't have a thigh gap. Just not meant to be. Maybe I am a little knock-kneed...perhaps my hips are too narrow...could just be that my femurs are short. It is what it is. Years ago, an ex-boyfriend once told me I had "sturdy" legs (this had nothing to do with why we broke up), and while I didn't take it as a compliment at the time, now I am just fine with that.