Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    I miss this thread :( I know we can't all keep up with 50 different threads but this one holds a place in my heart <3

I still come to this one first. I like the idea of new folks arriving. New friends. I don't like hiding only in the Batcave.

I keep up with both, but this one is almost totally dead now. I usually check for a new post here first, before wandering off to the BatCave. :)

As evidenced by the fact that FOUR DAYS are currently displaced on Page 1619. There was a time you couldn't get 4 hours on a page!

I sometimes wonder if the 1600+ pages scares people away.

This made page 1620! I will keep this thread alive if I have to haha it may just be me posting random things but I'm okay with that, I think we've all been there! haha
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I miss this thread :( I know we can't all keep up with 50 different threads but this one holds a place in my heart <3

I still come to this one first. I like the idea of new folks arriving. New friends. I don't like hiding only in the Batcave.

I keep up with both, but this one is almost totally dead now. I usually check for a new post here first, before wandering off to the BatCave. :)

As evidenced by the fact that FOUR DAYS are currently displaced on Page 1619. There was a time you couldn't get 4 hours on a page!

I wonder which page this thread shows up?

I have a feeling a lot of the newer members might find this thread by doing a search & stumble on it from the results page.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options

I have a feeling a lot of the newer members might find this thread by doing a search & stumble on it from the results page.

"eating hot chocolate powder"
    "drowning peanut butter in water"
    "trash bag sweat suit"

;)
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Good morning, all! I haven't been out here in awhile, but can't get to the Batcave threads on my phone. I hope everyone is having a super great day!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

"eating hot chocolate powder"
    "drowning peanut butter in water"
    "trash bag sweat suit"

;)

@MoHousdon another bingo card?

The first two I would die if someone actually searched for :D.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

Yep, I do the same. It's a lot easier to keep up here these days.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

Same here.

Me too!

While I appreciate the privacy of the Batcave, I have a soft spot for this thread, the original meeting-place.
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    Confession: I ate half a pizza yesterday!

Disclaimer: We did a chest workout, abs, ran 10 miles and biked 9 miles. I was still waaaaaay under my calorie goal for the day.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I haven't logged in a LONG time and I've put back on all the weight I lost. I stopped giving a damn about my weight and I stopped working out because my heart just wasn't in it. My personal life went off the rails for a while and I'm trying to start over again in more ways than one.
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Okay I can't lie guys- compared to the jawbone UP the Fitbit really doesn't measure up :( I gained 30 steps driving home from work and the last hour or so I've gained many from moving my arms and j was sitting! This sucks, I'd much rather have a device that gyped me on steps than giving me more I didn't take

I haven't switched yet because I don't want to spend the money. It seems like you're having alot of problems with it.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    I haven't logged in a LONG time and I've put back on all the weight I lost. I stopped giving a damn about my weight and I stopped working out because my heart just wasn't in it. My personal life went off the rails for a while and I'm trying to start over again in more ways than one.

Jump on in here and let us know what's up! We are a great group. Welcome to the thread!
  • rungirl1973
    Options

Welcome to the thread! Now's the time to rein it in and get that weight off.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I just did 21 Day Fix Total Body Cardio and I'll take a walk during the lunch hour. Yay for working from home!!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Okay I can't lie guys- compared to the jawbone UP the Fitbit really doesn't measure up :( I gained 30 steps driving home from work and the last hour or so I've gained many from moving my arms and j was sitting! This sucks, I'd much rather have a device that gyped me on steps than giving me more I didn't take

I haven't switched yet because I don't want to spend the money. It seems like you're having alot of problems with it.

Not a lot of problems, it's just different you know? I will say I do prefer the UP for step reliability but I refuse to give this band up now that I'm part of a lot of different challenges I couldn't be when I had the UP. It's a give and take kind of thing :(
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

Not a lot of problems, it's just different you know? I will say I do prefer the UP for step reliability but I refuse to give this band up now that I'm part of a lot of different challenges I couldn't be when I had the UP. It's a give and take kind of thing :(

Just so you know, Fitbit does cheat you out of steps here and there. I've found that it pretty much evens out overall, unless you're constantly rapidly swinging your arms around. :p And 100 extra steps is only around five calories, anyway. Don't sweat it! :)
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

Just so you know, Fitbit does cheat you out of steps here and there. I've found that it pretty much evens out overall, unless you're constantly rapidly swinging your arms around. :p And 100 extra steps is only around five calories, anyway. Don't sweat it! :)

That's what I figure. It does sometimes give me steps when I'm not actually walking (like drying dishes lol) but I'm sure it misses some too so I don't worry about it.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Nice car! :wink:

Yeah, it takes some steps for my Fitbit to start counting. The calorie count has been working for me, so I'm fine with it not being 100%.

• marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I lost my Fitbit while I was riding to work this summer, but I found that although you could cheat it with swinging your arm and such, overall it was fairly accurate. I also noticed that it's projected burns were pretty spot on. Did you calibrate it to your stride length? Wearing on the correct arm?
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Confession: I'm seriously considering putting in a transfer request at work for a better position out of a different office (a smidge farther, but no big). It would have NO DIRECT REPORTS (~*happy dance*~)and be a step up, career-wise.

The catch is there's no way I can even apply without my current manager signing of on my transfer paperwork, and I soooo don't want to deal with the drama that's probably going to bring.

I also don't believe that she'll keep it appropriately under wraps because she's a spaz, so if it doesn't go my way, everyone will still be freaked out. Oy.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    Did you all see this story? http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/fuel-pump-blaze-as-man-uses-lighter-on-spider/ar-AAeSyCj?li=AAadgLE

It's probably not supposed to be funny, but it's funny.