In the News Woman's last meal: cheese dip and chips, Texas fajita nachos and a diet frosted lemonade

Options
2»

Replies

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe the people of Georgia have allowed this. It saddens my soul. This is why I don't watch the news. It's too depressing. I have no more respect for the people who kill her than I do for her. They're taking a life, too. They're no better.

As far as food goes, you cannot eat every meal like it's your last because you have to assume that you're going to be alive to face the consequences of your actions and act in a way that will bring the best of consequences. That doesn't mean you cannot like what you eat. Healthy food can taste good!

Don't fall into the trap of thinking that healthy foods cannot taste good. You don't have to choose between healthy food and yummy food. You can have both!! :)
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    _DaniC wrote: »
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    I don't support the death penalty for women.

For women? What's the difference?

The genitalia. I'm not sure what you mean.

Yeah, and we smell nicer. Also our voices are more high pitched.

Do you even Adam Levine or Steve Perry?

I'll give you the smell nicer points however.

I mean our natural smell. Any perfume or colognes are gross to me anyways. Anytime my husband wears too much cologne I tell him he smells obnoxious.

Gosh I'm slow. I was thinking Adam Levine or Steve Perry made a cologne or something. And I didn't read the second part of your post.

They don't talk in high pitched voices do they?

They sing in high pitched voices. See also, the Vienna Boys Choir.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    In my journey (Since Jun15, 2015) I have often thought of the "purpose of food". I am not going to write too much about my thoughts on all of this(In the News Woman's last meal: cheese dip and chips, Texas fajita nachos and a diet frosted lemonade): But, what I have thought about several times is : "Do I really want to eat this or that?" and that in order to really like the process of healthy eating I want to eat the food I really like. I have asked my self "Would this be a last meal?" if I had to choose one. What would your last meal be? This is not to diminish the situation of what is happening tonight with her execution tonight but really more of a thought exercise. What is the purpose of our lives? and what is the purpose of a meal?

Why the diet frosted lemonade? Still trying to fit into that swimsuit next summer?

Maybe she ordered the regular and they were out so she said "FINE, give me the diet. It's not as if this is my last meal or anything. Right? RIGHT?"
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I would order a Dodo Bird burger, with T-Rex nuggets and a large bottle of Martian water. That should buy me some time.
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Shalaurise wrote: »
    Are you a theologian or are you just that bored? Eat what makes you happy whether that be for taste or weight goals, wear clean panties and hope today isn't your last day... also, be happy you apparently have so little to worry about that this seems worthy of discussion. The end.

3437213595_rb_eating_chocolate_bar_0809_lgn_xlarge.jpeg

Yeah! How dare you post something thought provoking! You must stick to the "Am I hot" "What do you like about my photo" strict thread theme!

You didn't get the memo? I should re-read it. I swear it said today was "be blunt even if it sounds jerkish day" today. My bad.

To the amazingly good looking guy that quoted me, yes. Clean panties... it is a good idea. Maybe not for you. I feel like panties would not be overly flattering. :D Perhaps boxer-briefs? Those would look good. I am pretty sure.

I honestly have no idea what is going on here and after reading many of the replies, I am thankful I do not. Sounds like the makings of just one more thing that will make me fear for my daughter's life.

Have a great day all and I'll be in the corner avoiding anything news related.

Ohhh, and Texas Roadhouse... rolls with that addicting butter, steak, mushrooms... mmmm Yeah, I would be in the Guinness book of records for being fat if I ate like every meal was my last meal. *nods* Just a bad idea.
  • smileneworleans
    Options
    I found out this was her 2nd "last meal" the first one was Burger King. Lots of funny replies about the "diet lemonade" I thought that interesting too. I am not a theologian but I do think often. Last year starting in Nov. I helped my Uncle who was 86 years old and loved eating. He had esophageal cancer and had to get a feeding tube. He died 4 months later :( He was a wonderful Uncle and I miss him. He was always a normal weight but food was really important and he had a big vegetable garden every year. When I learned about his nutrition and figured it must be the most scientific diet. All during this time, I traveled back and forth (7 hour trips each way) and probably gained over 20 pounds eating fast food during 4 months. Well, today's news about the last meal, well I thought how many people never know what their last meal is. Then I thought, she should have it. I am sure my Uncle would say "yes, prisoners should get a last meal". Personally my plate would be full : A Thanksgiving Meal with Pie. Thankful to be able to enjoy a meal without it even having the nutrition future value (as one of you mentioned). Well, I be praying for her kids. A sad family life they have had to live. I really liked reading y'all's comments.
  • notwaitin
    notwaitin Posts: 119 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I wouldn't be able to eat anything. I'd take 12 beer.

Me too, I'd want to be good and shnockered. Right at the point you think you are a lot hotter than you actually are, hitting on the guy giving the IV, thinking its a pretty good time to fling the top off, yup that's how I'd go down.
    And screaming, I'm not even logging these beers, b!tchez!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Fryers.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I don't support the death penalty for women.

Agreed
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    This is all just sad
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    wine and cheese and chocolate. and sex of course, lots.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    A gallon of Malibu and Diet Coke with chocolate Godiva cheesecake and a side of loaded fries.