Replies

• monkeydoodle
    monkeydoodle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Definitely going to try this. **wondering if I can sneak it by my pizza crazy 7 year old without him noticing :devil: **
  • lynnwithane
    lynnwithane Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing. I am definitely going to make this. I sneak cauliflower into food often. Cauliflower and mashed potatoes is great, too. Just add the cauliflower for the last half of the potato cooking time and mash. You can add up to 50/50 cauliflower/potato and nobody will ever know this is anything other than potatoes. I usually add about 1/3 cauliflower.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    This does sound delicious, but cauliflower is not carb free. So if you're on a low carb diet of around 20g per day, like me, this will eat up a big chunk of your daily allowance.
  • beccala18
    beccala18 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I made it and while it was good, it definitely didn't taste like regular pizza.
  • Andee08
    Andee08 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    bump
  • GoddessHips
    Options
    omg thanks for sharing!!!
  • katekentlaw
    katekentlaw Posts: 24
    Options
    AMAZING idea! Thank you!
  • ndriedger
    ndriedger Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • jessicazanebell
    jessicazanebell Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sceck
    sceck Posts: 219
    Options
    bump
  • melissaovadare
    melissaovadare Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Bump. 'This looks tasty. Thanks for sharing.
  • 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    Options
    bump
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mamieblueeyes
    mamieblueeyes Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • shanice_22
    shanice_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You guys may be interested in these videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/leanbodylifestyle

There's recipes for low carb and also recipes using protein powder. He uses cauliflower for pizza crust like this recipe and also as rice. And spaghetti squash for pasta/spaghetti, things like that.
  • sarahlynn_86_04
    Options
    bump
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I just had to say that I tried this tonight, and WOW....I am on low-ish carb (below 70) and this was absolutely delicious! It really hit the spot after nearly a month of plain grilled chicken with low fat yogurt for dinner...and for practically the same calories and carbs (and a little more fat) Even my hubby really liked it! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
  • chubbychickenlady
    Options
    *bump* Sounds great!