Muscles too

Options
I love to lift. I've decided I want to have as big of muscles as naturally and realistically possible. Just as losing fat is noticed, I'm aiming to be noticed for my muscles.

Agreed, one becomes more self centered....because of focus on ourselves...and this isn't bad! The healthier you is better for everyone!

It really is 80% diet. And diet is 80% mental. Be there mentally, be there physically!

It's ok to change coarse! The best you is still up to your interpretation. I give up on jogging thin...I jog occasionally, but my love and schedule only allow lifting

Replies

• FrankWhite27330
    FrankWhite27330 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    do it to it man...
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Go for it! Lifting is awesome!
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options

It really is 80% diet. And diet is 80% mental. Be there mentally, be there physically!

Love this!!!!!
    Awesome op!!!!!!
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    I love to lift. I've decided I want to have as big of muscles as naturally and realistically possible. Just as losing fat is noticed, I'm aiming to be noticed for my muscles.

Agreed, one becomes more self centered....because of focus on ourselves...and this isn't bad! The healthier you is better for everyone!

It's ok to change coarse! The best you is still up to your interpretation. I give up on jogging thin...I jog occasionally, but my love and schedule only allow lifting

Great attitude towards lifting. You will achieve the results you want with time/effort and consistency. Best of luck.
  • Abby_C2014
    Abby_C2014 Posts: 86 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I love lifting as well and will continue till I die!!!!!
  • feelnopain12
    feelnopain12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Lifting and cardio probably would benefit in the long run (pun intended)
  • Steve_Paul
    Steve_Paul Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can concentate on improving yourself without becoming self centered.
    As already said consistency is key.. That and time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!