12 days on MFP and I like it.. what a difference already!

Options
New to MFP --- Started 9/18
Checked my measurements to have a peek.... I love seeing the inches drop... as of today, 9/30/15, a total of 9.25 inches with 11 lbs. gone so far (12 days) B) ! I know some was water weight, but who cares, it's gone LOL

Simply amazing and just plain sad to know that 11 lbs was spread out over 9 1/4 inches of my body, but definitely glad to see them gone!

Can't wait to see how many total inches come off over the upcoming months. :)

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • OutdoorCamoGirl
    OutdoorCamoGirl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Nice work!

Thank you, I appreciate it :)

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Bravo ! Great start ..... and if/when you stall, do NOT give up ...... keep on truckin' !
  • OutdoorCamoGirl
    Options
    Debmal77 wrote: »
    WTG!
    Thank you, appreciate it :)
    verptwerp wrote: »
    Bravo ! Great start ..... and if/when you stall, do NOT give up ...... keep on truckin' !
    Thank you... not gonna give up, this is WAY to important to me... just had to wrap my head around it :)

• denise81913
    denise81913 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How many calories per day are you having? It's my first day with MFP it told me I had to get 1000-1200 cal I ate less and told me to have another snack
  • OutdoorCamoGirl
    Options
    How many calories per day are you having? It's my first day with MFP it told me I had to get 1000-1200 cal I ate less and told me to have another snack

I customized my own goals with percentages of Carbs, Fat and Protein that fit my personal health situation

I'm doing 1200 cals with 45% Carbs, 25 % Fat and 30% Protein

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Great work! :)
  • tthoma5201
    tthoma5201 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go!
  • OutdoorCamoGirl
    Options
    Great work! :)
    Thank you, much appreciated :)
    tthoma5201 wrote: »
    Awesome! Way to go!
    Thank you, I appreciate it :)

Smiling all the way!

• tacastan
    tacastan Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • OutdoorCamoGirl
    Options
    tacastan wrote: »
    great job!
    Thank'ya :)
    My official weekly weigh in is not until tomorrow, Friday... but you know how those "gotta peek" goes LOL
  • HowlinAl
    HowlinAl Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Keep on keepin' on! It works!
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    this app is life changing. keep it up and you will be seeing such amazing results!
  • jeanniebeanie59
    jeanniebeanie59 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    thats amazing...11 lbs in 12 days, what are you eating? and what type of workout ?
  • OutdoorCamoGirl
    Options
    HowlinAl wrote: »
    Keep on keepin' on! It works!
    Thank you... definitely keepin' MyFitnessPal handy for sure!
    this app is life changing. keep it up and you will be seeing such amazing results!
    Thank you... definitely looking forward to them
    thats amazing...11 lbs in 12 days, what are you eating? and what type of workout ?
    Thank you :)
    I customized my own goals with percentages of Carbs, Fat and Protein that fit my personal health situation
    I'm doing 1200 cals with 45% Carbs, 25 % Fat and 30% Protein
    Walking thus far, but I ordered the Schwinn 270 Recumbent Bike and it was delivered yesterday, so I plan on doing that (as I always loved the one that I used at the gym several years ago). I also have "Total Gym" for basic strength straining etc in my home... I haven't gotten into anything extensive yet, because I wanted to give my body a few weeks to adapt to the healthier eating. My plan is that as the exercise increases, I will tweak my goals, just have to which amounts of each thing are going to work for my body

• mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I just started 3 days ago. B love the accountability and reading stories l I ke yours. Curious, how did you come up with %?
  • Frideee
    Frideee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing. Well done. Its motivation to me as I'm back here on day one.
  • OutdoorCamoGirl
    Options
    Frideee wrote: »
    Wow that is amazing. Well done. Its motivation to me as I'm back here on day one.
    Thank you :)
    You can do it! Just believe in yourself and make a list of reasons why you want to stick with it. Then whenever you need, pull out that list and read it over and over.
    That's awesome. I just started 3 days ago. B love the accountability and reading stories l I ke yours. Curious, how did you come up with %?
    For my current health situation (diabetes), I know I need to keep a lower carb/lower fat/higher protein way of living; therefore, I played around with the percentages on MFP to accommodate, before which I researched the dietary guidelines of what were the min/max (to be healthy) of each for what I want to achieve. After doing that, I set my goals. I will tweak as I go along, because I know my body will change with time. The key is finding what stabilizes your weight loss (to lose it in a healthy way) and what works for your body