Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• 117cheryl
    117cheryl Posts: 14 Member
    edited October 2015
    Hi! I just started back up today,I'm sick of having a muffin top.Don't actually know my weight today because the batteries and dead in my scale : ) Please feel free to add me ,I need all the support I can get losing weight is a lot harder at 50
  • Carpe_diem1983
    Carpe_diem1983 Posts: 83 Member
    Hi All! Looking for active/interactive motivational/supportive friends to share diaries, tips, recipes, silly ness, etc.
    Restarting my journey and it's about to get real
  • bronio36
    bronio36 Posts: 12 Member
    I could use motivated friends! I can be a Friend
  • suzaka
    suzaka Posts: 39 Member
    I don't know anyone who couldn't use an extra friend. :blush: always great to stay motivated, and be motivated by each other. I don't really cook a lot, but I wouldn't mind if people shared their diet plans and philosophy on how they found success.
  • ahosier43
    ahosier43 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi everyone! I just hopped back on the train with this app today. I used it previously and it helped me a lot, but I fell off the track and gained my weight back :'( so I'm giving it another go! Friends are welcome!
  • siobhan1191
    siobhan1191 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, feel free to add me, we all need support and encouragement xxx
  • Rebecca8030
    Rebecca8030 Posts: 83 Member
    Feel free to add me. I post daily, open diary and very encouraging !!
  • Cass2025
    Cass2025 Posts: 82 Member
    edited October 2015
    Feel free to add me open diary and love to help motivate and support :)
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Feel free to add me! Warning im not on the super serious side but I'm good for a smile or laugh : ) this is my second time using MFP! The first time was a success so im hoping for the same again!
  • Hey! I'd love a few friends on here. My friends aren't supportive of each other and I can't do this alone. Good luck everyone! :)
  • gladyssdiazvalle
    gladyssdiazvalle Posts: 3 Member
    I'm new here !!!so yes add me
  • ciphering
    ciphering Posts: 22 Member
    Hello! Just got mfp and started logging food today, would love some friends (particularly with open food diaries? I love looking at food).
  • may5646
    may5646 Posts: 27 Member
    Hi, feel free to add me. It's great to be surrounded by friends that motivate one another.
  • m0nsterrrx
    m0nsterrrx Posts: 70 Member
    Hey! I'm Becca, 25 from Connecticut (:
  • dlopezz19
    dlopezz19 Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2015
    I need motivational friends! Feel free to add me people! :blush:
  • falcon1960ft
    falcon1960ft Posts: 23 Member
    You can friend me, I will help where I can
  • SJanesWeightLoss
    SJanesWeightLoss Posts: 25 Member
    Looking for fellow vegetarians to befriend. I love lurking through food diaries :)
  • kevin18th
    kevin18th Posts: 4 Member
    Hallo everyone.. Add me please need friends..
    Thanks ;)
  • 5ammie7688
    5ammie7688 Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me ☺
  • pattyuma19
    pattyuma19 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey (: 22 female from Ireland! Already lost 3 stone/42lbs of my 6.5 stone/90lbs goal so I am just almost half way! I've done this in September 14 to September this year but in the last few weeks have slipped up and gained a few lbs again! I've had a bit of a health scare recently and it's given me the kick I needed to get seriously back on the bandwagon but this time I have a much larger focus on being healthy whereas before it was 1000-1200 calorie limit and a lot of diet drinks! Now I'm all about nutrition, healthy home cooking and doing more exercise! Feel free to add me, I've done the first year alone and would love to now utilise the community side of this site as well and give and receive help from others in the same boat (: