what is that one thing you want to come out of your weight l

Options

Replies

• Britney8328
    Options
    The new boobs ill be getting in 3 months... It would be silly to be fat and get a boob job so i want to be hot... look like a victorias secret model :)
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Honest answer...better sex life.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    This is not such a secret (I think it's even posted on my profile page) but I want to be able to shop with my two best friends in the same store. For as long as we've known each other, I've been overweight/obese and they're both skinny/fit - the only places we've been able to shop together in the past are department stores that have plus and regular sizes. Otherwise I'd be picking things out for them in places like The Gap and they'd be picking things out for me in places like Lane Bryant.

Almost there and I can't wait!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I was 280 lbs when I left high school / overweight all my life. I want a 6 pack. I have the side lines now, but there is still a good 1/2 inch of fat over the top that I've never been able to get rid of.
  • singer201
    singer201 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    To look good in form-fitting riding pants and be able to ride my horse like the wind.
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    So when I go out with my friends I win the "who gets hit on the most" game.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    To feel attractive again. :smile:
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    To rock a bikini !! (one day)
  • saj96003
    saj96003 Posts: 19
    Options
    Other than the obvious reasons of feeling and looking better, I want my ex-husband (who ended up with a 21 year old) to be SO regretful. Not the nicest reason, but a very honest one!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    When jogging outside I want people to think "damn! look at that guy!"

damn! look at that guy :blushing:

:bigsmile:
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to give my husband the best lap dance he's ever had (before the happy ending) for his birthday which is in September and feel comfortable doing it :blushing:
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    You all have very inspiring and attainable goals. I love many of the reasons too.

For me, I would love for people to say "Damn, I would of NEVER guessed you are 42 years old!"
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    my little secret is that, i want to actually walk by someone and they double look at me, cause i look damn hot...

and not to look at me like im a beast...

i have never worn a bikini except when i was little.
    i want those sexy looking clothes that i have always wanted to wear... D:
    all the big clothes make me feel old...
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I want to ENJOY clothes shopping again.
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    oh to actually feel pretty in my own skin... instead of just my face... (i know i got a pretty face) but i got an ugly body that doesnt match my face... >.<
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm a little older than a lot of ppl on here I think and for me it really is about health. Most of my friends are either on high BP meds or statins to lower their cholesterol or some other daily med(s). For the same reason that I eat mostly natural whole foods I want to avoid this. I don't like to pollute my body with chemicals. Plus I'm a drinker. I drink just about every day and statins are very hard on your liver so I'd have to stop that if I can't control my cholesterol with diet and exercise.

Getting back into my size 8 jeans was a side goal, but if I had trade one (healthy bld test) for the other (back to sz 12 jeans), I'd choose the size 12. But I wouldn't be happy about it.
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I want to see my abs, my legs (that muscle that runs down your thigh...covered by my saddlebags at the moment) my arms...all of it! And I want my booty to be round and firm instead of just round (not the good perky round). I want to feel strong and sexy :)
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    To be hawt! And like the way my clothes look and fit. :)
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    to wear a bikini!! xx
  • littlesuzieq
    littlesuzieq Posts: 103
    Options
    Well, one of many things is that I don't want my belly rubbing on the tank of my motorcycle! I hate that! Size 10 jeans... medium shirts... buying clothes because I like them, not because they fit... going to a rack of clothes and finding all smalls and mediums and being happy about it... FEELING sexy...

Oh, so many things...