First purchase when you get down to your size?

Options
2»

Replies

• GreenGablesJes
    Options
  • GreenGablesJes
    Options
    definally will be getting a dress! i haven't worn a dress in over 10 years!
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options

Oh, and my 18 pairs of Spanx in a variety of colors and styles? Yea, I'll have a bonfire :-D

Oh a spanx bonfire sounds awesome! I may need a tummy tuck for that though :P
  • alkruszka
    alkruszka Posts: 21 Member
    Options

Oh, and my 18 pairs of Spanx in a variety of colors and styles? Yea, I'll have a bonfire :-D

Oh a spanx bonfire sounds awesome! I may need a tummy tuck for that though :P

Hee, I think I might get arrested for air pollution - all that spandex CANNOT be good for the environment!
  • alkruszka
    Options

Oh, and a ton of super hot lingerie. I mean, I make do with cute bras and panties from LB or Avenue, but man, I want some of those lacy, stretchy, frilly things you get at freaking Frederick's of Hollywood. Hee!

Haha! You're gonna be able to strut right into Fredrick's and grab those things off the shelf like nobody's business! Throw 'em on the counter and BAM! Pay and look sexy. Yeah! Woo woo for confidence!

OOOH. And another thing - I want a SUPER slutty Halloween costume, no joke. I bought one super cheap after Halloween last year from Hot Topic (basically the St Pauli Girl) and I want to wear that with pride! (and maybe a little shame, but still confidence!)
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    A stick.
    To chase off all the men. :bigsmile:
  • cheeezybee
    cheeezybee Posts: 10
    Options
    Hee hee! That's the best!

I can't blame you. I wanna rock something like that this halloween too! Good thing I've got all summer to work at it!
  • alkruszka
    Options
    A stick.
    To chase off all the men. :bigsmile:

LOVE IT.
  • alkruszka
    Options

I can't blame you. I wanna rock something like that this halloween too! Good thing I've got all summer to work at it!

For real! I'm doing Biggest Loser right now w/some friends and the $1000+ prize for the winner is almost as good a motivator as the skimpy Halloween costume :)
  • cheeezybee
    cheeezybee Posts: 10
    Options

For real! I'm doing Biggest Loser right now w/some friends and the $1000+ prize for the winner is almost as good a motivator as the skimpy Halloween costume :)

Money is always the best motivator! It's the gift that never goes out of style! I hope ya' win! Then you could buy a whole new wardrobe, AND a saucy halloween costume! Hehe
  • megruder
    megruder Posts: 216
    Options
    I'm looking forward to a really sexy red halter dress, Marilyn Monroe style.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I bought 4 pairs of really nice jeans (James jeans and 7 for all mankind), in a size 27, so now I have to stay that size to be able to wear them!

Also some new summer dresses.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Jeans

AND.... WORK CLOTHES!!
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    skinny jeans for the winter :)
    WEDDING DRESS!
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    1.) all new bra's and panties

2.) lots of new shirts, i've lived in t-shirts too long, i'll never buy another one again!!

3.) jeans with holes

4.) converse shoes!!

There's actually a little story behind #4.... I LOVE converse shoes, the low top ones. But i've never bought them for myself because i've always thought they only look good on skinny people, at least for the look i'm going for. So here's what I'm doing for myself ... i'm buying a pair of blue cloth, white accent ones and have "I do," a wedding ring, and "October 8th, 2011" embroidered on the side of them, and wearing them as my wedding shoes!! I am SO excited for this!!!!

5.) skinny hoodies, no more XL frumpy ones!!

6.) bikini!!!
  • ashleymeagan
    Options
    1.) all new bra's and panties

2.) lots of new shirts, i've lived in t-shirts too long, i'll never buy another one again!!

3.) jeans with holes

4.) converse shoes!!

There's actually a little story behind #4.... I LOVE converse shoes, the low top ones. But i've never bought them for myself because i've always thought they only look good on skinny people, at least for the look i'm going for. So here's what I'm doing for myself ... i'm buying a pair of blue cloth, white accent ones and have "I do," a wedding ring, and "October 8th, 2011" embroidered on the side of them, and wearing them as my wedding shoes!! I am SO excited for this!!!!

5.) skinny hoodies, no more XL frumpy ones!!

6.) bikini!!!

I love the converse shoes!! That is so cute!!
  • ashleymeagan
    Options
    I want some good jeans! You just cant find them to fit right in a tall big girl.
    Same with some work pants!
  • Janelle_Teaches
    Options
    Super sexy underwear!!! :) I plan to walk into VS and find my size (right now..not possible!)

Also..I want to shop at Old Navy...get one of their summer dresses! :)

I can't wait to shop at stores that before were just 'closed' off to me due to size!
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I think a new outfit and a tattoo. I'm hoping that when I lose my weight, all the clothes in my closet will fit again, and I won't HAVE to buy new clothes, but I'd like to at least buy 1 shirt and a pair of jeans. I also want the tattoo because I have several and haven't had one in a year and a half!! It will be a nice reward :)
  • beautymama2011
    Options
    My wedding dress <3