Bikini Ready

Options
http://running-on-healthy.blogspot.com/

Check out my blog for progress pictures and to read my success story! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Amie_46
    Amie_46 Posts: 60
    Options
    Woops Double Post
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Your stomach looks like you've been that way your whole life! I'm still working my way towards a flat stomach, I'm just hoping that my skin goes back so it looks like I've been that way my whole life too. And very cute swimsuit!
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!
    What's it feel like to go from your starting weight compared to now?
    Your body type completely changes, do you not really notice so much because you've been eased into it through the weight loss process?
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!
    What have you done to tighten your tummy?
    Such an inspiration!
  • Amie_46
    Options
    It is a slow process and it took my brain a long time to catch up to my body... I would look in the mirror and still see 150lb. Its true that your entire shape changes - I found bones that I didn't know existed, my breasts went from a 36DD to a 32C, I went from a size 14 pant to a size 4 and an XL top to a Small. It is shocking some days to look in the mirror, but so so so rewarding.
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Well done girl. You look amazing :smile:
  • Amie_46
    Options
    Everyone has a "6 pack" it is just hidden by layers of fat and depends on what shape you are (I am pear, so I carry my weight in my thighs and booty). My best advice: Cardio, Cardio, Cardio - that burns fat. I added in strength training a lot later, after I had lost the majority of my weight. It is important to get your heart rate up and keep it up (or interval if you prefer) to burn calories and torch fat.
  • snmonson
    snmonson Posts: 79
    Options
    Amazing! Your blog is absolutely adorable. Great work :)
  • MyersCrystal
    MyersCrystal Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great job. Very inspiring!!! I was 178 lbs at my heaviest and I will never go there again! Thank you for the encouragement that your post gave me! ; )
  • peggy1209
    peggy1209 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!!!
  • henney16
    henney16 Posts: 288
    Options
    Checked out the blog - great work! Like your ABC's of food!
  • mollie6986
    mollie6986 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Way to go, I started a little below you and my goal is 125 too! Ive lost 25 so far, you gave me motivation bc we have the same body types!!
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    LOVE this!!!! Congrats on the loss!
  • 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    bump
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Very impressive weight loss.

I really like the goals that you had on the side bar, a reward for each mile stone.

BTW, the mini-skirt pic was pretty sexy.
  • econn
    econn Posts: 157
    Options
    incredible! very inspiring! THANK YOU :)
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    You look amazing! So inspiring to read. How long did it take to loss the weight?
  • 512cheangela
    512cheangela Posts: 133
    Options
    Great job! You're fun. I must be your friend :-).
  • mom23nuts
    mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    what a total transformation...I saw all of your 10 increment weight loss pictures and you just kept getting cuter and cuter

way to go!
  • TheMrsFitnessGeek
    TheMrsFitnessGeek Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Amie, you look AWESOME!!! GREAT JOB! Hard work and dedication ALWAYS pay off! Work that awesome bodyyyyyyy :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!