**SPOILER ALERT** BLoser

Replies

• Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    ....for viewers to see larger folks losing will give them so much more hope then I'm sure they have now!!

I'm a realist. The show is great and I don't want to kill anyone's enthusiasm for the show ... but if I was able to go a month or so without my job and be able to focus only on weight loss I'm 99.99% sure I could lose weight

The killer (not making excuses) is time. People have to work for living and in this economy they have to work either two jobs or extra hours. I don't even have a family but I struggle to work my job. Work extra hours running clubs and intramurals. So I'm putting in 10 or so hour days. I'm trying to fit in a boyfriend. Taking grad classes (cause for whatever stupid reason teachers basically have to have their masters done within 6 years of teaching - I agree with more education but why so soon after getting educated do I need more education) Plus, I'm desperately trying to find a job in a different area and have to go through the hoops that teachers have to go through to find employment. At the end of my work day - I am exhausted. Not physically but mentally and that does affect the physical. I have no desire to workout.

In the end, I workout I feel good. But afterwards I might have an hour or so left in my day then I go to bed and have to start all over with the same stress and time constraints.

So back on my point - biggest loser good show and inspiring to see how great people look after losing the weight - but in the real world its hard and my hat goes off to anyone of you that is surviving and making it work! :happy:

Very true!
    I'm pregnant with baby #3 and right before I got pregnant I had managed to lose 22 lbs of the 50 I had wanted to lose! lol
    The ONLY way I could with two kids running around was to TRY and get my 40 mins of exercise a day. It's really hard when you have a life to live, kids to chase, etc!
    It's nice and inspiring though- I can't WAIT to have this baby and get back on track with exercise, and hopefully breastfeeding will help! lol
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :happy:
  • logiesmom
    logiesmom Posts: 142
    Holy Cr*p!!! I am on pins and needles with the sand challenge. Dang commercials.
  • Fitness_Chick
    9 folks already going home...wow:sad:

ok, so I'm rather fond of the former model friends team

and the young girl..with sort brownish hair with a blonde streak that weighed in at 364....ok, to bad I don't recall her name:blushing: :huh: :noway: :laugh: :laugh: guess I'll catch it on the next weigh in tonight
  • Fitness_Chick
    off ot excercise before it comes back on. love this challenge Jeannie and Laura and some of them started with the excercising on commericals...IT ROCKS:drinker:
  • I can't believe they're going to have to send each other home!!

Wow.

I like the model team too!
  • Fitness_Chick
    I can't believe they're going to have to send each other home!!:sad: :sad: :sad: I know

Wow.

I like the model team too!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • I wish I could lose 30 lbs in one weeks!
  • Fitness_Chick
    I wish I could lose 30 lbs in one weeks!
    YOU CAN! But you'd have to gain an awful to do it first!:wink::bigsmile:

do you still want to lose 30 lbs in a week?:huh: :noway: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    ok so I like the models and the daugher on the purple team...for particular reasons, no clue on their personalities, I merely like them right off the bat as they remind me of myself

oh I think her name is Kristen from the purple team...guess it's the weight I wanna watch as she goes down.....
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    OK.. I'm somewhat new to this show...

Why are they sending so many people home in the very beginning of the show?? Confused.. please help... :bigsmile:

and holy cow 32 pounds!
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Wow this stinks but sorry the whiner on the green team needs to go - too much drama -
  • I cant WAIT to see Danial (orange team) at the end of the season. I think this team motivates all of us. From the biggest to the smallest biggest.
    I've enjoyed my first day here, and I'm looking forward to many many more.
    I LOVE THIS SITE !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    I'm rooting for Daniel too. I really didn't like Laura, glad she went home. She was too whiny for me.
  • Fitness_Chick
    OK.. I'm somewhat new to this show...

Why are they sending so many people home in the very beginning of the show?? Confused.. please help... :bigsmile:

and holy cow 32 pounds!
    just a different spin on the show this season is all:happy:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    I wanted to cry!!! This show is going to be more emotional than pasts seasons!
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    wow!!

Ok, I had to laugh when Bob said 'it's not gonna help if you watch the show eating icecream'....lol pretty good line, and absolutely true!:laugh:

Good news is that he didn't say anything about pizza! :devil:
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682

I did cry! I didn't make it past the opening montage.

:laugh: :cry: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    I agree:drinker: :ohwell: :sad:
  • Fitness_Chick
    loved the new song at the end.. caught a few words 'it's not how much you fall but that you get back up'.......cool lyrics:flowerforyou:
  • Jacmiley,

Amen Sista! When ya work for a living and have school and have other projects, all that stress takes its toll, and can inhibit weightloss (stress hormones or something, I believe).

So, Hats Off To You! You've lost 5 LBS so far, on top of all that you do :happy: Great Job!

117656.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary