What's your most recent NSV?

Options
Athena413
Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
Today I dropped off my wedding ring to be down-sized and I've lost an entire ring size! :happy:

Replies

• melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I found a TON of dresses that I liked, that fit, and were stylish at Macy's. That never would have happened before, I would have found the one or two in my size that didn't make me look like I was wearing a muumuu and called it good. These were not plus size dresses either. I seriously told my husband I was ready to cry I was so excited!

So I got TWO dresses! oh and cute sparkly shoes.
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I went from a size 18 pant to size 16 within 2 weeks of starting MFP!!!
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    My most recent was today. I fit (snugly) into my smallest size jeans. :wink:
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    My always-judgemental mom commented on how much smaller I was getting, haha.
  • jackieh1191
    Options
    Congrats afng4n051! Tomorrow I will be on here a week, hopefully I can have the same success as you!
  • skinnyrache
    skinnyrache Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP about a week ago, but already I feel much more energetic and healthy! The last few weeks I have felt so sluggish and awful, and deep down I knew it was because of my diet. Now that I am eating cleaner and less, I feel so much better! That has been a huge success for me!
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    I got a pair of size 14 jeans from the GAP buttoned!!! I started in a size 22, now wearing 18s comfortably, but I think those 14s will fit great by the end of summer :happy:
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    My neighbor told me I have awesome calves and that she has calf envy :bigsmile:
  • meggreen
    meggreen Posts: 1
    Options
    I decided to be brave a try my "when I get skinny" jeans on... they are WAY too big now.
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    I bought a pair of workout pants in my normal size, XL, and they were too big! had to get a Large. It was nice. Also, my wedding ring has been getting loose...I think I might have to size it soon!
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    My latest one was fitting into a size 10 pants.
    I used to be a size 16 in the same brand when I started in November.
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Its great to hear about all the accompliments people are having. Keep up the great work everyone!!!
  • mauck7
    mauck7 Posts: 74
    Options
    My husband and I were..... And he ran his hands down my body and complemented me on my curves. And here I didn't think that part of our relationship could get any better :-)
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    It's a small moment as I am only a week in, but the dryer didn't shrink my clothes this time-it made them longer! My jeans that were too short are now the right length. (That and I need to keep pulling them up!)
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    My grandfather told me today that I was looking good (he didn't know I had started eating better and exercising 6 days a week!) and my cousin told me that I am looking more confident.:smile:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I just bent over in my seat to polish my toenails and didn't suffocate!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of workout pants in my normal size, XL, and they were too big! had to get a Large. It was nice. Also, my wedding ring has been getting loose...I think I might have to size it soon!

One thing I learned from the jeweler is that you can down-size as many times as you want without compromising the integrity of the ring. Up-sizing is where problems start.

Good job everyone! Great hearing of so many accomplishments that aren't just about the scale!!
  • 44isthenew29
    44isthenew29 Posts: 141
    Options
    I cleaned out my closet this weekend - and all of the clothes I had been holding onto until I 'lost weight' are now too big! I donated them and bought a few cute things at a second-hand store today to replace them!
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I went to the dentist today and was able to sit in the chair with the arm rests down. First time in 3yrs I didn't fear falling out.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    My NSV recently was realizing that I could wear a woman's belt. I have been wearing a men's belt for almost 10 yrs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!