Tell me what you're having for dinner this evening...

Options

Replies

• laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm following the Body Coach - Joe Wicks plan so tonight is chicken cashew curry.
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    rbfdac wrote: »
    beans on toast, cant face the thought of anything else

This has alwasy sounded so strange to me! You just top your toasted bread with canned beans??

For dinner I am having tofu stir fry! Tofu with green beans, broccoli, carrots, peas.

I'm guessing you're not English rbfdac!! Or you would be VERY familiar with this meal!
    Haha...Yes it's basically canned beans (has to be Heinz, in tomato sauce) heated up and served piping hot on a slice of buttered toast.
    So yum!!
    Especially with a little grated cheese to melt into them and then salt and pepper - you should try it :)

Sound amazing to me! Haven't had it in so long!
  • ohmyllama
    ohmyllama Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have some chicken and carrots in the crock pot now :)
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Especially with a little grated cheese to melt into them and then salt and pepper - you should try it :)

That's not fair, you're making my mouth water. Have you tried it with an egg on top?
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Grilled ham and cheese sammich, 4 cheese ravioli with Greek yogurt mixed in the sauce, Sultana raisins, and triple chocolate cheesecake.
  • rockmama72
    rockmama72 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I've got what's left of the chicken I roasted for dinner last night simmering on the stove. It smells so good! This will become chicken noodle soup, and I'm baking French bread to go with it. I'll set out some vegetables and hummus for an appetizer, and I'm sure I'll work some wine in somewhere!
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken thighs and asparagus. And a glass of wine.
  • Apud85
    Apud85 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Slow cooker black bean soup and a homemade brownie (or two)!
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    http://www.food.com/recipe/crock-pot-super-garlic-chicken-legs-179050

Those garlic chicken drumsticks with brown rice and cauliflower.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    rbfdac wrote: »
    beans on toast, cant face the thought of anything else

This has alwasy sounded so strange to me! You just top your toasted bread with canned beans??

For dinner I am having tofu stir fry! Tofu with green beans, broccoli, carrots, peas.

I'm guessing you're not English rbfdac!! Or you would be VERY familiar with this meal!
    Haha...Yes it's basically canned beans (has to be Heinz, in tomato sauce) heated up and served piping hot on a slice of buttered toast.
    So yum!!

Well, I love toast and beans and cheese. I think this sounds good- lots of protein!
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Outback Steakhouse 8oz filet mignon with a house salad, a side of broccoli, and garlic parmesan shrimp that may or may not get refilled.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    grilled pork tenderloin that has been marinating for a couple of days, baked potato with sour cream and chives, some kind of veg prepared in some fashion or another.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew! Putting off grocery shopping...
  • rhianna818
    rhianna818 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Slow cooker pot roast.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    Sirloin, baked potato, broccoli/cauliflower.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Roast chicken and brown rice with beans and peas...and shredded cheddar....YUM!
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Fish tacos with slaw and pico....nom nom nom
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Parmesan crusted tilapia. First time making it, and it was really good! High protein, low carb, low calories, and stupid easy to make.

• sdirks
    sdirks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Curry made out of leftovers in my fridge! (coconut milk, spices, tofu, onion, carrots, mushrooms, basmati rice, red lentils) Plus banana bread and green tea for dessert