What's your most recent NSV?

Options

Replies

• LyndseyMcKnight7
    Options
    I'm going to have to getting my wedding ring sized down too...for the second time since I started my weight loss journey!!
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I noticed today getting ready for work, I had to tighten my belt on my EMT pants one more hole than I usually do.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    my towel closes :)
  • BeachGirl6871
    BeachGirl6871 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • BeachGirl6871
    Options
    what is a NSV?
  • BeachGirl6871
    Options
    that's fantastic !!
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    NSV = non scale victory
  • kiwipez
    kiwipez Posts: 144
    Options
    Had to buy new, smaller, underwear!
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    A really pretty top that I haven't been able to wear buttoned in years fits perfectly now!

I also was able to donate about 10 pairs of jeans and shorts that are too big. And in the process found that I fit into several pairs of shorts that were unwearable before.
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    my towel closes :)

Ooo! I can't wait until mine does!!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I did fifteen girlie push-ups without a break.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Had to buy new, smaller, underwear!

oooooh me to!! I finally got some vicky secrets this weekend!! :0)
  • hillview2
    hillview2 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    My 3 month old size large undies are too large!
  • k8edge
    k8edge Posts: 380
    Options
    I decided to be brave a try my "when I get skinny" jeans on... they are WAY too big now.

I want this!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    went shopping at a thrift store today to supplement my work wardrobe: all the stuff I outshrank and donated was my nice work clothes, I had only workout clothes left! Everything I tried on/purchased was either a medium, or a size 10!!! I am SO EXCITED!!! Spent $60 and got a TON of awesome things:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I've had a few lately

1. Went hiking in the hills and even though I was sweaty and tired, I still had energy and wasn't super out of breath...and it was almost 90 degrees out!

2. My pants that I could barely squeeze into a month ago are now falling off, even with a belt on.

3. I'm currently feeling peckish due to boredom (I know I've eaten enough but when it gets late, I crave snacks) and I'm not giving in! Going to have a nice healthy glass of water instead.
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    Bought smaller bra. (again)
  • lovebeinGIGI
    lovebeinGIGI Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    It was GREAT reading all these!!! What awesome progress for everyone!!!

For me, my most recent NSV was this morning when I put on the scrubs I bought two weeks ago that fit "snug" when I bought them but were appropriate enough to wear. This morning, they were actually slightly loose!!! I could definitely tell they were not as snug as when I first bought them!!
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    When I look straight down now I can't see my stomach sticking out past my boobs. :-)
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Went shopping today for pants and ligerie. I had a convo with the hubby last night about possibly feeling sexier and better about myself if I were to start wearing matching lingerie instead of t-shirt bras and plain briefs. Sooo that was my mission today....

Ended up buying 18s in jeans instead of 22/24s, an XL halter top that WASN'T stretchy and I have somehow gone from a 42B at my biggest to a 38D!! I must have tried on 15 different bras today before I actually admitted to myself that I am now a 38D.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!