what is that one thing you want to come out of your weight l

Options
1235»

Replies

• TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    There is a sexy little dress on Pinupgirlclothing.com that I am dying to wear!
  • garreltsnk
    garreltsnk Posts: 19
    Options
    If I did this to be "sexy" at work, I would have big trouble with the officer's. I wish to look sexy again, but not for work, but for my self:noway:
  • mosaix
    mosaix Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I just wanna look in the mirror & smile rather than feel like I wanna be sick.
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
  • FunSizedK
    FunSizedK Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    okay another one.. but this one i feel guilty for EVEN wanting it.. :)

..... for my husbands friends to think "what the hell is she doing being married to YOU..she's hot"

:)

Love it!!!!! To be the skinny girl I was in high school and not feel fat when I get around all the girls I knew from high school. I was tiny then and felt great about myself but I have had 3 kids and they have not.
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options

I have another one. I'm married to one of the hottest guys I've ever seen. Every one of my girl friends has a secret crush on him so

...I would like to be as hot as he is so his friends can stop wondering what he sees in me. I'm sure they wonder all the time! He could have any one he wants!

Yep, this is mine too!
  • newt1975
    newt1975 Posts: 23
    Options
    I want to be able to take my shirt off in the summer and not feel like I am being judged!!! :glasses:
  • isabelk
    isabelk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I don't think I deserve one. Other people do, but not me. If I were doing a better job at this weight loss thing, I might be more proud of my efforts.

Dude, no way! 18lbs lost is great! If I could lose 18 pounds starting today, that would be such an achievement. I know you didn't lose that by doing nothing.

Honestly, you so totally deserve a reward at the 'end' (I know maintenance means it never ends but you know what i mean). Mini-goals with rewards works great, too. Look in the mirror every day and say: I DESERVE NICE THINGS CUZ I AM ROCKING. It's true now and you'll believe it someday.
  • isabelk
    isabelk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm on statins despite my good cholesterol and good blood pressure because of genetic factors. So at 39, I have the veins of a 52 year old. That was so scary to hear. I have to do my very best because my insides are way older than my outsides, apparently! The doc says it is reversible so here I go! Weight loss (the doc recommended MFP), exercise (doc's orders) and eating right. I want to be healthy. 20lbs down, 15 to go, I got a bikini cuz I'm not waiting for next summer to be smoking hot: I'm really happy with the progress and it's such slow going from now on in that i have to have the bikini for RIGHT NOW.
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to have baby #2 without any complications. I also want my diabetes to be controlled with just diet & exercise and no medications :)
  • lolabugs
    lolabugs Posts: 141
    Options
    I don't mind having hips and an *kitten*, but I would love to have less cellulite and more tone to my thighs (especially at my knees). I also really want to get back the flat stomach I had as a sophomore in high school!

Looking really good in a tight, sexy skirt wouldn't be a bad thing either! :wink:
  • lolabugs
    lolabugs Posts: 141
    Options
    Honestly, I don't think I deserve one. Other people do, but not me. If I were doing a better job at this weight loss thing, I might be more proud of my efforts.

Dude, no way! 18lbs lost is great! If I could lose 18 pounds starting today, that would be such an achievement. I know you didn't lose that by doing nothing.

Honestly, you so totally deserve a reward at the 'end' (I know maintenance means it never ends but you know what i mean). Mini-goals with rewards works great, too. Look in the mirror every day and say: I DESERVE NICE THINGS CUZ I AM ROCKING. It's true now and you'll believe it someday.

I've been struggling a little bit lately, and the only thing keeping me at this is giving myself goals and reasons to keep at it. You deserve to WANT something out of this whether you're losing weight at the rate you had hoped for or not. Let yourself be proud of the small things so that you can look back, over time, and be more proud of the big accomplishments! Yes, 18 pounds is a big accomplishment!!!

I just saw that you started your weight-loss in April... you are doing exceptionally well!!! Seriously, give yourself a pat on the back!!!
  • caresshudson
    caresshudson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I HAVE TO GET INTO A BIKINI AND LOOK HOT!!!! THA ONE PIECE IS OUT THA DOOR!!!
  • caresshudson
    caresshudson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i love that pinup girl site clothing!
  • tara4487
    tara4487 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    i want to WOW everyone feel confident and not feel liike the biggest girl in the room
  • eklei123
    eklei123 Posts: 27
    Options
    My secret goal is to run into ex-boyfriends/their friends and have them think, "DAMN! She looks GOOD!" hahahaha I would take so much pleasure from that... =)
  • tarynnnicole
    tarynnnicole Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    But in my heart of hearts, it would have to be to be able to wear skirts or shorts and not have my thighs rub together.

right there with you!!! i want to NEVER experience all of the "shhhhhh'ed" symptoms of being overweight ever again! :D
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I want to be able to give my husband the best lap dance he's ever had (before the happy ending) for his birthday which is in September and feel comfortable doing it :blushing:

Your a saint.
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    My secret goal is to run into ex-boyfriends/their friends and have them think, "DAMN! She looks GOOD!" hahahaha I would take so much pleasure from that... =)

I've lost nearly 30 pounds since I last saw my ex, and I would give just about anything to run into him now and be like heyyyyy. Although I'd have to literally run INTO him, people I haven't seen in awhile don't recognize me unless they are all up in my face talking to me :)
  • mosaix
    mosaix Posts: 87 Member
    Options

*falls in love*

That website is amazing!! I officially have a wishlist!