What's your most recent NSV?

Options

Replies

• NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    When I look straight down now I can't see my stomach sticking out past my boobs. :-)

HAHA...I so want that too. I just joined a couple days ago and 2 good things happened today. One was that I went to the gym for the first time in years and did 22 minutes on the elliptical and didnt die and I ate a grilled chicken salad that I made while my teen son ate pizza. I felt so good about both.
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    When i first started MFP I could barely job .1 of a mile without heavy breathing and a sharp pain in my chest. I can now proudly say that I can jog 1/2 mile without stopping and no pain in my! I can't believe that I actually did get stronger and more capable :]
    I have also learned and mastered control breathing.

:]
  • david83ec
    david83ec Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Today I got to wear a cool shirt that I stopped using because it used to be very thight!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Lots of wonderful NSV's!

In the past couple of days I've had two super NSV's. The first one is fitting into my super cute size 11 (juniors) dress and fitting into size 12 jeans without tugging, struggling or having them produce the dreaded muffin top.
  • tammywho327
    tammywho327 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wearing a size 14 pant (started at 22), lost a ring size and half a shoe size, and most importantly I feel Amazing!
  • Palache
    Palache Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I recently cut my hair... the shortest I have EVER cut it!!! I was never able to do it because my face was toooooo ROUND!! :tongue:
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Today I bought a pair of pants that were a size 8. I haven't been a size 8 since middle school!!! :):):)
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Love seeing all these!!

Tonight I was closet shopping, trying on all my capris and then looking at sizes - a pair of 14's zipped and buttoned! Still too tight but a month ago they wouldn't fasten. Started in Feb with very tight 18 pants.
  • fitmom2000
    fitmom2000 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I found a box of clothes that included shorts i haven't worn in 10 years. And they fit.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    When I look straight down now I can't see my stomach sticking out past my boobs. :-)

Me too. and it actually shocked me a bit. I actually got a pair of size 9/10 jeans buttoned and zipped. Very tight and gave me muffin top but I am on my way :)
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    My NSV recently was realizing that I could wear a woman's belt. I have been wearing a men's belt for almost 10 yrs.

Me too! I went to the store a couple months ago and the womens' belts were too small, but now I can wear one!
  • kaitedid
    kaitedid Posts: 33
    Options
    I just bent over in my seat to polish my toenails and didn't suffocate!

This made me smile :happy: only because I know the feeling!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I just bent over in my seat to polish my toenails and didn't suffocate!

This made me smile :happy: only because I know the feeling!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!

Mama knows!!!
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    my towel closes :)

Ohhhhh.... I remember the day mine wrapped all the way around me! And the day my thighs stopped touching when I walked. Good times...:laugh:
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I have a super-cute hoodie that I got in XL when I wore XXL. It was the biggest size of the hoodie at the store, so even though it was very tight on me, I had to get it. When I wore it, it was tight around my belly like spandex.

Today I took it out and put it on me for the first time after I started my diet/exercise. IT WAS LOOSE. I could grab a fistful of fabric and still had breathing room. I couldn't believe my torso used to fill out that hoodie! My bro pointed out yes, I was indeed that fat before. I took it as a compliment :)
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I jogged a solid 5 min on the treadmill and I didnt feel like I would die. 2 weeks ago I could only jog for a minute.
    there might be a runner hiding in here somewhere.
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Yesterday i did my first day of c2k5 and was wrecked but i still got up and did 30 day shred at half 11 at night.
    I am starting to think i can do this :smile:
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I used to be a size 24 UK now I'm a size 18. Yay me
  • NicNac86
    NicNac86 Posts: 130
    Options
    I've had 2 recently.

My neighbour saw me on my way home from work. It was a nice day so I was wearing some of my (slightly smaller) summery clothes. She says to me, in the nicest possible way "You can tell where you've lost your weight" :D

The second was while I was clothes shopping at the weekend. Needed a new pair of jeans as all my others were falling off me, regardless of belt-wearing. I used to be a size 20 UK, now I'm apparently a 14 (16 in skinny jeans!) yay me :D
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was getting ready for work, thought I had one more pair of work pants in the closet I could wear before I did laundry. Needless to say, those pants ended up being a size too big, which tells me I have lost some more inches in my waist over the last two weeks! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!